What are you doing tonight/weekend?

by KW13 69 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

jambon.....I'm biting my tongue......I am getting my new 50 inch plasma on my wall tomorrow........so I'm having a high def gadgety weekend.......ninja da

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

ps - The band is Static-X and this should be my 6th or so time seeing them

Sweetface:

Tonight - may go see the "Bee Movie" w/ a friend - I've seen the previews and have every intention of seeing this when it hits the cheap theater that serves beer.

Tomorrow - sleep till noon, oil change at 12:30, then a baby shower (still trying to get out of it) - *looks around for a sharp object to stab into own eye*

Sunday - sleep till 1, have a snack, nap till 2, take a bath, nap till 5....ahhh I LOVE my weekends!!!!!! - Nothing (and I mean nothing) beats a lazy Sunday!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

nothingreally to write home (or the board) about..since you asked...here it is anyway:

Friday..worked out with the trainer this morning...did paperwork for the job....talked to a JWDer via IM and another on the phone for a bit (my only excitement for the day...both good folks...)...napped ....probably watch a bit of tv tonight..

Saturday...work...work...work.....so if you call I probably cant talk until evening.......{{crickets}}.....no one?...oooookayyyy..

Sunday...ditto Saturday.....

my life is exciting....NOT ...LOL ...anyone want to help me "get a life"? I think I will get a cat....

that's OK..I will make it up in a week (Nov 10)..going to Grand Cayman for 4 days

SnakesInTheTower (of the "needs to get a life" Sheep Class)

• helncon
    helncon

Well its now saturday morning for me.

Last night i do athletics with my kids and i have every friday off.

Today wil be a kinda lazy morning just doing a little housework and if it stays fin will mow the yard then have to leave for work at 3pm and then get home from work at 1am.

Sunday will consist of hopefully a small sleepin and get up and leave for work for midday and get back home about 4 in the afternnon and cook dinner and have an early night.

Helen

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Hey bigwilly, hows about you make you way over here and we see "The Bee Movie" together, my treat. Then we can come back here and...ahem...toke up?

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

How much is a ticket to DC from PDX?

• R.F.
    R.F.

Friday- Go see Saw IV with my brother.

Saturday - Swing over to Memphis, Tennessee to see my grandfather.....if not, watch college football most of the day

Sunday - If I didn't go see grandfather on Sat, switch to this day......if not, watch NFL football, catch up on novel reading also.

Not too much going on that's planned, but just enough.

R.F.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly
    a few beers

So, a nice long weekend with a few cases and striking the Al Bundy pose?

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Well, I was supposed to have a date tonight but he hasn't called yet. So I may just go out and make my own fun. Tomorrow I'm going shopping. I've lost a ton of weight and need some new clothes. Sunday, I'm back to work at the bookstore. No rest for the wicked!

tall penguin

• calico
    calico

Friday night--get chewed out for spending too much on groceries ( that's his opinion)

Saturday night--CHILI COOKOFF!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit