What are you doing tonight/weekend?

by KW13 69 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    The company? Why the fuck else would I fly to DC for a movie and a bowl?

I stand corrected. Fly into DCA and catch the blue line of the metro to the Pentagon...packing the bowl right now!

• BFD
    BFD

Tall Penguin That sucks. I think shopping is a great idea. Tonight set youself in a nice warm bubble bath with candles and soft music. And if the idiot calls, don't answer. Wish I were there.

You look great, don't lose any more weight.

BFD

• R.F.
    R.F.

Scratch off Friday night's plans and replace it with...."grab some beers"

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

* comes to again *

First - Mz Penguin, I would be honored if I had the opportunity to be your date for an evening. Were I able to round up a passport fast enuf (and turn back the clock on my way) I'd be there in a heartbeat. I also would like to agree with whomever it was that said your date must be an idiot to no-show-no-call.

Second - Sweetface, I will have to take a raincheck this time but we will sooooo party together one day

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Ya, I'm a bit pissed with my date. And no, I won't be answering his call, but then again, I may answer just to tell him I've made other plans for the evening. I'm going out with my gay buddy (Why are gay men so much cooler than straight men btw? Never been stood up by a gay man. Sigh.)

bigwilly, I'll take a raincheck for whenever you can come visit my way. Be great to see you in person.

Have a great weekend folks!!!

tall penguin

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Tonight I'm at work. Tomorrow night the same.

• Tara
    Tara

Tonight nothing yet...later get to listen to my b/f snore his way thru his tv shows.

Tomorrow my uncle's funeral. Then spend the rest of the day catching up with family from the west coast.

We're supposed to get the Noel storm tomorrow, too.

Sunday not sure yet. Nothing too wonderful, though.

• lola28
    lola28

Tonight Lakers vs Suns (boooooooo Steve Nash), Lakers and Pizza= heaven and a few hours running to work it off.

Saturday:work till five, go home read book watch tv or a movie

Sunday:Work and super secret birthday planning, my sisters bday is 20 days away (Thanksgiving) and I have to figure out what to get them, what the food will be, who will be coming over all that good stuff, I love Bdays and Thanksgiving and having both on the same day this year is great!

Lola

• The Humper
    The Humper

ive got AHA guard duty Sat. night from 2200-0600. theres an exercise going on so im on a detail to guard the ammo at night so that people dont try to come and steal it. sounds fun huh? at least i get to bring my laptop to keep me awake.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

Tonight: Just put the boys to bed. Going to finish off watching "My Name is Earl" then I'll watch "The Ultimate Fighter"

Saturday: Clean up house and take boys out to the park if it's not too cold

Sunday: Workout with the Kettlebells and 1 hour on the treadmill. Laundry, football, Simpsons and Family Guy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit