• Clam
    Clam

Ninja who'd've though eh? Old Henry K.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Methinks Ninja is nothing other than a DA, at this stage of the game

• ninja
    ninja

here's a thought....why would the president try to put him in charge of the 9/11 commission?

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

but they get to shoot big ass guns........................... i know people who joined up solely for that purpose

they nagged the hell outta me cause they said i fit their test profile for nuclear science................ damn wish i coulda jumped in then....... free college and woulda been done before this fiasco.

• ninja
    ninja

hey prophy...whats a DA?...

• John Doe
    John Doe

determined asshole?

• marmot
    marmot

Ush, your description is precisely what I meant.

You've got to rationalize away the very act of taking another human's life unless you've got a pschopathic mind. That's not an insult BTW, it's a personality trait where emotional response and the way emotions are processed in the brain is different. They say that most successful CEOs are psychopaths because emotion doesn't hinder them. We deal with psychopaths every day without knowing it. The word carries a negative connotation now because of pop culture.

In an average person, though, the act of taking a life has to be compartmentalized to avoid mental distress. Sometimes this can't be done and you get PTSD.

I've spoken with enough friends and family who were in the military to recognize it.

• ninja
    ninja

thanks johnny....I'm loving your work......muhahahahahahahahaha........

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Preferably the view would be a bunch of military hunks all hot and sweaty working out shirtless, OH YEAH! I just love a man in or out of uniform.

• Clam
    Clam

devils advocate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit