View of the military

by ninja 55 Replies latest jw friends

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

To funny how even after ninja pointed out that this comment isn't his own people still don't realize it...

• ninja
    ninja

thanks clamster.....i was thinking district attorney.....with a henry hoover...he he

• ninja
    ninja

yeah drew......I'm scared of the mob thats forming.....ninja...hiding behind his curtain

• 5go
    5go

Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy. Henry Kissinger, as quoted in Kiss the Boys

• Clam
    Clam

Go on then Ninj, before you get strung up, why do you think the President wanted HK in charge of the 9/11 commission?

• BFD
    BFD

Monika Jensen-Stevenson is an author who wrote Kiss the Boys Goodbye: How the United States Betrayed Its Own POW’s in Vietnam and in this book she says it is a direct quote of Henry Kissinger.

Her credibility is not that good with me. Look her up.

BFD

• ninja
    ninja

too late clam...they're here for me..........rope tightens round ninjas neck..........erk.....crack!!!!!!!....swiiiiiiiiing.........goodnight peeps....annoy you all tomorrow......ninja...the determined asshole......I like that...its got a ring to it

• BFD
    BFD

ninja you know I luvs ya. And I don't hink you're a DA, I think you're a DA.

What else ya got?

BFD

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Uh, interesting thread.

I would like to point out that the references to psychopath actually should be "sociopath."

• prophecor
    prophecor
    hey prophy...whats a DA?...

Devil's Advocate?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit