welcome to the halloween party

by John Doe 99 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

I heard there was a party at Doe's place.

You can never party too safe...

Like my costume...

Is there any kitty litter cake left. I have to try that....Ummmmm and to think I've been throwing this shit away all these years.

BFD

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    I'll slip into my cloak of invisibility and step into the hot tub. Only my head and feet witll be showing, Very halloweenish!

yessssssssss, you do that, I made that cloak for you myself
    I was hoping you'd get some use out of it...
    I'll be back guys, I need to make sure I have back up film. Maybe Gregor will bring over some of his "famous Root Beer floats".

• changeling
    changeling

Hey BFD! You look so... lubricated...

Come on, dance with me!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I understand, it can be deceiving, especially for those not house trained! I am enjoying this hot tub!

When are we doing the animal sacrifices?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

BFD, you're here! Can I dance with you after changeling?

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Love your costume BFD- is that Latex? I hope it's flavored. ;-p

• changeling
    changeling

And we have to play "Brick House", that's my favorite party song!

• BFD
    BFD

What's a halloween party with out..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0thH3qnHTbI

Come on girls let's dance

BFD

• John Doe
    John Doe

Do you enjoy the fragrance? I searched high and low to find the perfect scent to compliment my avant garde sense of artistic expression. Last September, as the leaves were beginning to flirt with the colors of autumn's grace, I had nearly given up. However, reminiscing on past scents while sipping a bottle of jack one afternoon, I arrived at the perfect idea.

I booked a plane trip to the Swiss Alps, and flew there to the winterland wonders of white capped peaks and crisp cold air. I found a hermit guide and hiked into the mountains, taking with me a ziplock bag to preserve the wondrous scent you all are beholding now.

I camped for weeks, and just when I'd given up, I found it. Nestled in a valley between two giant peaks, I found a bed of beautiful red and gold roses. Lying in these roses was the only imported warthog in Switzerland, so I grabbed him and took him to the hermit hut.

In the hut, we built a huge fire and warmed the warthog to nearly 130 degrees. Needless to say he began sweating profusely, and that sweat, my dear friends, is what is caressing your nostrils as we speak. Lovely isn't it?

• changeling
    changeling

JD's been too quiet...he must be up to something...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit