welcome to the halloween party

by John Doe 99 Replies latest jw friends

• BrentR
    BrentR

They are called York peppermint "battys".

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I can't believe the party died out so fast last night. What did JD spike the punch

BrentR - your wife made those costumes; She's talented, they look very professional.

• Gregor
    Gregor

The last thing I remember was entering the party and being handed a jack-o-lantern cup of punch. This morning I wake up with dried blood in my beard and bits of hair and bone all over the floor. Has anyone from the party been reported missing?

• John Doe
    John Doe

I had the lobster for breakfast this morning with real butter. They were quite tasty! (burp)

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    The last thing I remember was entering the party and being handed a jack-o-lantern cup of punch. This morning I wake up with dried blood in my beard and bits of hair and bone all over the floor. Has anyone from the party been reported missing?

Ah, so it's true, there was something in that punch after all. I hear no ones heard from Dinah since she was "mysteriously eaten" - wait a minute maybe there's a correlation there.

I had the lobster for breakfast this morning with real butter. They were quite tasty! (burp)

OMG I'm appalled I thought you were going to share those with me.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    OMG I'm appalled I thought you were going to share those with me.

You snooze, you lose, sister!

• BrentR
    BrentR

Does anyone else have pics of thier kid's costumes? Maybe we should start another thread with the pictures.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Wow I can't believe I called Delilah "Dinah" in my last post, I have no idea where my mind was ;-0

That's a great idea Brent, someone should start a thread if there isn't one for costumes- I'd love to see everyone and/or their kids all decked out ;-)

• delilah
    delilah
    Wow I can't believe I called Delilah "Dinah" in my last post, I have no idea where my mind was ;-0

I can't believe you did either, MissyA, ....obviously YOU drank too much of the punch too...and uh, Gregor, I'm not one of the missing....I told you, you wouldn't be feeling too good later...snicker....that kitty litter cake did it....

I can't believe JD ate the lobsters....after they floated about in the hot tub....weren't they rubbery? I s'pose the better masked it eh?

edit to say, Nice costimes, Brent...and beautiful girls you have too.....now don't eat ALL their candy..they worked hard for it!! LOL

• BrentR
    BrentR

Thanks! Too late! All the hot tomales and batty's are gone and only two Butterfingers left.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit