welcome to the halloween party

by John Doe 99 Replies latest jw friends

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    I should, however, warn you that clothing is optional, and I only go tubbing in the nude, so please try to restrain yourselves should you decide to join me. Cheers!

um, well, I'm invisible, remember? I'll sneak in and out of that hot-tub unnoticed...

That's right you are invisible. Don't mind the night vision camera- just getting some footage for the people who couldn't make it. I'm sure it doesn't bother you because seriously I can't even see you. By the way is that a birthmark?

• John Doe
    John Doe
    really? this surprises me because I could have sworn last time you had on a fur coat ;-p

Ah yes yes, I recall. You'll be delighted to know that I've since found a good personal stylist and a home grooming kit. It is a becoming more chilly at night though, so perhaps I should rethink my winter schedule.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

A & W, I think that book is overdue.

• LoverOfTruth
  • LoverOfTruth
  • John Doe
    John Doe

Nice canines Lover, but you needn't bothered. We've got plenty of food already. If you like, you can put them in the back yard with Fluffy.

• delilah
    delilah
    By the way is that a birthmark?

you can see that? MisA...can you, uh...can you delete the birthmark photo? It's in a rather embarrassing spot....

think I'll get out of the hot-tub for awhile....ahem....heads for the kitchen...might just try some of that kitty litter cake.....just won't look at it.....

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    By the way is that a birthmark?

you can see that? MisA...can you, uh...can you delete the birthmark photo? It's in a rather embarrassing spot....

think I'll get out of the hot-tub for awhile....ahem....heads for the kitchen...might just try some of that kitty litter cake.....just won't look at it.....

Erm...no I can't, did I say I saw a birthmark? I don't know what I was thinking, silly me. That "invisible" costume is absolutely amazing

• John Doe
    John Doe

Ah, what a refreshing dip!

Now, let's carve the pumkins! Arnold has kindly offered us some strategic advice.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Just a word of caution, I don't think that cake is just a prop- I did see JD earlier behind the fridge and lets just say I would abstain from the cake as well...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit