James Olson Killed Himself Today!

by new boy 31 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

It was October 31, 1973 James Olson Jumped out of Building 4 at Brooklyn Bethel.

I along with many others back there...help kill him. I'm not proud of it....I was part of the problem...The lack of love as it were.

I posted the story on "My Bethel Experience Part 19"

How many others, has the Wathtower Bible and Tact Society Killed....directly or indirectly?

If you know of someone who has been killed or died because of their teachings please post there name here today.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

There was a woman from Thailand who killed herself just after dropping out of Gilead (and she was suicidal at Gilead) back in the late 1950s. I have seen searching for info on her name, but I still haven't found it...all I know is that her friend when she was at Gilead was probably Buakhieo Nantha who graduated in 1958. Her death is noteworthy because of the very cold way Nathan Knorr handled the matter.

• pratt1
    pratt1

Audrey ----

She was a young newlywed whose husband (ministerial servant) was physically and emotionally abusive towards her.

She was in her early 20's had been raised a dub and was very naive.

She had an infant under the age of 1 and she just found out that she was pregant with her second child.

She begged her elder dad to let her move back home, but he refused her request stating that she must cling to her husband and not bring reproach on Jehovah's name.

She threw herself off the roof of her high rise apartment building and killed herself.

• JK666
    JK666

newboy,

I don't know if you are aware of it, but AK Jeff knew him growing up.

JK

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Dolores B. committed suicide several years ago. She was a very sweet sister, single mother of 3-4 kids. I believe she waited til the kids were self-sufficient before she ended her struggle.

• BIG D
    BIG D

how can i read that, big d, and im very sorry

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Matty Moore from El Monte killed herself because she "wasn't living up to JW standards," 1990, according to her note. I lived with her husband just after her death for a coupole of months, right before I went to Bethel. It was a very sad experience. She was given a memorial due to her having "mental problems."

• drew sagan
    drew sagan
    Her death is noteworthy because of the very cold way Nathan Knorr handled the matter.

I've heard that story too. I believe I heard it on a tape where ex-jw Bill Cetnar discussed different stories from Bethel. Don't know if the name is on that tape or not.

• seven006
    seven006

Family murder suicide:

Robert Bryant(37), Janet Bryant(37), Clayton Bryant(15), Ethan Bryant(12), Ashley(9) Bryant and Alissa Bryant(8).

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/24477/1.ashx

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/24110/1.ashx

• Sister Mansells Revenge
    Sister Mansells Revenge

Jennifer Mansell killed herself after being disfellowshipped for criticising an elder. She was already suffering from depression but they still chose to DF her and she died as a result!

Sonia Needham of Aylestone cong. Leicester killed herself after being disfellowshipped. She was DF'd even though she had a history of depression and attempts of suicide. Her family were told not to visit her, including her parents, or they would be disfellowshipped also. They chose to obey their masters, the Elders, and so had no chance to prevent their daughter's death. The real killers however were the Elders who punished her but allowed the other guilty partys to walk free by simply disassociating themselves! Oh the Justice of the 'Only True Religion'!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit