Studying To Save Lives Again!

by KnowlegeSeeker_UK 35 Replies latest jw friends

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Welcome to the forum. I'm impressed how you defended your family. That is admirable.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Good for you!!!

I admire your thoughts and the decision that you've made.

I am working on my doctorate (not in medicine!!) too. Get ready for a LOT of hard work. My close neighbor just finished med school and is doing her residency here. She gets us at 3:30 every morning... Woohoo. There are doctors and there are DOCTOR doctors. I really admire you. You can get away with just working a few days a week only if you are in family practice but I hear surgery is the most demanding of all fields!

Keep us posted! We are interested in all aspects- the schooling and especially how your relations go with your family and friends. Try to do a fade so you'll be able to keep contact with friends and family... getting DAed or DFed is a whole lot of headache.

-Kudra

• sspo
    sspo

Welcome to the forum.

Hang in there because as time goes by it will get better.

• sspo
    sspo

Welcome to the forum.

Hang in there because as time goes by it will get better.

• Gopher
    Gopher

KnowledgeSeeker,

Welcome to the ministry school forum. I give you a "G" really enjoyed that first post! You really tried to be a good theocrat, but your conscience wouldn't let you serve these men.

I hope you'll visit here often. This is the best place for people seeking understanding whilst on the road to freedom. (I'm an American and hope I used whilst properly.)

Best wishes, and there's lots of friends in the UK on this board that maybe you'll meet someday.

• avengers
    avengers
    im not intrested in tearing JW's up

Most of us on this DB aren't either.

There is a difference between JW's and the WT.

There's nothing more I'd like to see disappear than the WT.

It's the WT who creates the JW's, so they're victims .

The victims have to be helped; the perpetrator destroyed. (in this case the WT)

• Scully
    Scully
    Leaving all that is darkening, Its darkest depth being that in a hundred years ill be dead, long forgotten, so will everyone i loved and laughed with. No one will know, no one will care. Its freightening, saddening but..... reality. They say the truth is hard because of satans system of things. No the truth is hard because its a reality, death, sickness, poverty, war, injustice, baseball and the Germans !

You're kidding, right? Everyone knows it's the French, not the Germans.

Nice try blaming your spelling errors on your wifi. Strange that I don't seem to have the same problem with mine.

• Dansk
    Dansk

K.S. Where are you studying in Manchester? I live there. Also, my daughter is at uni there. You can pm me if you like, in confidence.

Ian

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Welcome....Glad to have you here!! I know it is such a long journey, but, it is nice to know you have a group right here in different stages and we all help eachother when needed.

• oompa
    oompa

Three things:

1. Welcome to restoreyoursanity.com

2. "no jeans or t-shirts in the evenings after a district assembly was an easy target."...This is the second time I have seen this info....where did it come from? is it in print? was it just announced at at dc? what the hey?

3. "Im hoping to branch into Emergency medicine. I dont want to give a great deal away about myself, You may think me paranoid but I'm not naieve enuf to think the gestapo dont monitor this site. Iv just applied to 4 universities though. Im currently studying in Manchester and I have my first exams this week."

OK KnowledgeseekingBrit: You may want to tone it down a bit. You "dont want to give a great deal away about myself", but geeze I think I know who you are and I'm in the USA!!! (just kidding). How many 30 year old single bethelites inactive for a year still with witness friends and has been proposed to by lined up witness babes is studying Medical courses in Manchchester!!!!!!.............oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit