Dare you have an opinion here?

by James Free 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Magick
    Magick

Opinions are fun. Opinions are meant to be debated and scrutinized. An opinion is just your own idea or thought. Opinions aren't facts...the mere fact that they are an opinion means they have not been proven or else they'd be a fact not an opinion. lol

Disagreeing with another's opinion is part of human nature and evolution. If we are capable of disproving an opinion we are that much closer to the factual truth. Of course, that's just my opinion.

• llbh
    llbh

Hi James.

I am new here but have found people usually polite. Things do get heated sometimes but for the most part it is an exchange of views. If people are rude they should be told about it.

BTW the way oompa your very funny lol

llbh

• llbh
    llbh

Hi James.

I am new here but have found people usually polite. Things do get heated sometimes but for the most part it is an exchange of views. If people are rude they should be told about it.

BTW the way oompa your very funny lol

llbh

• changeling
    changeling

"It's not what you say, it's how you say it."

changeling

• journey-on
    journey-on

John Doe

If someone appears to have a rectal cranial transposition,

There's an operation for that nowadays. It's called an optirectomy. (for people who have their head so far up their a**, they can't see for sh*t).

Anyway, sometimes we all get carried away thinking our opinion is all important. Then we find out in these open discussions, that it's just

one in a million. I learn something from every poster that voices his/her strong opinion.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    I have noticed that if someone has an opinion that does not go with the flow on this forum they often get insulted and shot down in flames. I thought this was a DISCUSSION forum, but I am sadly dismayed to read so much intolerance of another's opinion. If you appear to support the JW's in any way, even though people like me may disagree with you, you are entitled to your opinion.

I think there would be less lurkers and more contributors if we all remembered that.

Am I wrong?

Just what I would expect from an emasculated excuse for an apostate. Git yerself sum bawls!

• memario
    memario
    Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one!

Don't get me started or I'll drop my drawers and show you mine!!!

LMFAO

mem

• Magick
    Magick

Don't get me started or I'll drop my drawers and show you mine!!!

LMFAO

mem

memario,

is this a threat or a promise?

just make sure it's squeaky clean

• James Free
    James Free
    Just what I would expect from an emasculated excuse for an apostate. Git yerself sum bawls!

LOL

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Debates are not always the norm on some exJW forums. In fact Kingdom Halls are no place for debates either - just pied piper follow my leader.

About 9 months ago I began, to everyones regret, posting on exJW discussion boards. I was still extremely JWsympathetic despite being out18years . I am now not sympathetic to their ethos and would have liked to have gotten this mindset 25years ago.

I have woken up to the fact that I am not the only person whos personal life has felt like garbage for so many years and has put it all down to my own faults in spite of giving my everything! I woke up and realised that there are seriously hurt people who are then shunned! It is not the LOVE of God divine messenger it claims to be! It is a wrong status to bestow upon itself! After convincing people it is, it then knows the ruination it will cause in many lives and then just washes its hands of these often lovely, sincere people who then go apeshit! It is a CULT! And I am surprising myself writing that!

It's why some will not tolerate proJW propoganda!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit