Do you ever get nausea when encountering JW stuff

by Sirona 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

I thought after 7 years out I had done a pretty good job of getting my mind free of the JWs.

Then yesterday I went on Youtube and typed in Jehovah's Witness. After watching a few apostate videos, I came across a pro-JW video of a convention. As I started the video and they started singing "we thank you Jehovah" I got a mega wave of nausea and felt like I had to switch the thing off.

Has this happened to you? Do we ever get our subconscious free?!

Sirona

• Dansk
    Dansk

Whenever I see a Watchtower or Awake lying around somewhere, such as in a waiting room, I just can't look at them. My first feelings are "Oh, no! Yuk!"

Not quite nauseous, but pretty close.

Ian

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

not so much nauseous,but when i see the "mags"or hear jw speak ..i cringe a bit and feel glad im out ,VERY glad!!

• Sirona
    Sirona

Are you telling me you can stomach this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_eWzrooSgg

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Not so much a nausea, but a feeling of saddened anger enveloped me one evening when I did a study of the Kingdom Interlinear Translation !!

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

I think it's a mix of different feelings, anger, sadness and yes sometimes I feel sick. I think it depends what the stuff is.

• carla
    carla

I went to a hell once to meet with an elder when all this first started, I thought I would be physically ill. Keep in mind I was new to all of this and was just learning about cults. That was the scariest thing! Jw's were lumped with Jim Jones, Aum, Heaven's Gate and all the others and MY husband was involved with one?!! The world surely was ending! (just kidding, just my world as I had known it) Here I had ALL my apostate lit with me strewn across the kh table, thinking back I can laugh. I wonder if he had to use bleach on the table after I left!

Sometimes the other boards that deal mainly with doctrinal issues make me feel kind of queezy when I read a jw response. But just like the tv I can turn it off or switch the channel on the days they disgust me too much.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I don't get physiaclly ill, but I do want to "stop my ears" as if I am in an anti-JW cult...LOL. The feeling of nails down a chaulk board is how my body reacts to anything pro-JW.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I feel like I have to take a big crap , sorry for the crudeness

• *summer*
    *summer*

Sirona...

Was having my morning coffee when I watched the video. My impressions...3:25 lost minutes of my life that I will never get back:-( Was almost expecting everybody to raise their right arm at the end for a massive "Hail Jehovah" And this video got a 4-star rating!!!

Have a great day, Sirona...look for nice music videos:-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit