• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

It's quite the elaborate marketing scheme isn't when you think about it

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

OUTLAW:

Driving past a Kingdom Hall,is like driving past an open septic tank

Good comparison!

I drove past a couple Kingdumb Hells ...shudder....on the way back from Arkansas.....oh...and I wish I had taken a pic of one building I passed..almost turned around, but it was raining....

OUTLAW'S BAR & GRILL.... I immediately thought of you.

I still have 2 full bookcases of lit and bound volumes...anyone want it? cause its just a constant reminder of something I dont want reminding of.

Snakes ()

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

The miasma of corruption that constitutes the body of work performed by faithfull and discrete slaves makes me want stick my finger down my throat.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Interesting comments. I can relate to what many of you have said. I have been out over twenty years and still can't bring myself to read any of the crap they print. In my wifes family I can see first hand the damage done by following the teachings of the WT.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

All the time!

• R.F.
    R.F.

I really don't like it when the WT literature is in my site.

I have so much literature stock piled however. I'm along with Snakes here and am willing to offer mine to anyone that wants it.

I have so much that alot of it is at my parent's house, and my JW father threatened that he'll throw it all away if I don't take it away from there, since i'm not attending meetings anymore. I told him he could do whatever he wanted with it.

R.F.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oompa..Your frigg`n hilarious!..LOL!!.............Snakes..Cheers my man!..Cheers 8..LOL!!............If you got WBT$ Literature turn it into MONEY!..Think Ebay!...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oompa..Your frigg`n hilarious!..LOL!!.............Snakes..Cheers my man!..Cheers 8..LOL!!............If you got WBT$ Literature turn it into MONEY!..Think Ebay!...OUTLAW

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I am slowly amassing an extensive library of WT litterature, both scanned and hard copy.

It doesn't give me nausea when I read it, but my attention span drops to about 30 seconds.

I put this down to my mental defence mechanism that I developed as a child.

I really have to concentrate hard to read and understand their past and present 'increasing light' articles so that I can keep up with the play and be ready with a comment when the opportunity arises.

Cheers

Chris

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester
    I start getting the feeling of suppression or claustrophobia and a feeling like "I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I need fresh air."

Sometimes I feel that way about it, too, Gayle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit