Remember OpenFireGlass?

by Good Girl or Bad Girl? 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Ha, I knew you were kidding, BW, at least you better have been!

But yeah, he periodically cuts them and then eventually grows more, but this is just a first for when I've been with him. So it's actually a bigger deal to me than it is to him. He's like, 'yeah, whatever.'

MegsMomma, IT IS SO SOFT AND I LOVE IT!!!!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Ah you cut his dreads off... you are such a Delilah ;-)
    I bet it looks great short, you should post a recent picture of the two of you. I'd love to see your hair too.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Congrats, you two... I'm glad to hear from you and so happy you are both doing well.

Love,
    Baba

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

GGBG,

Just found this thread - sorry to be tardy!

Say Hi to that bloke of yours, will you? We spent many an hour chatting over at Thoms a year or so ago.

tim

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Fashionably late, Timbo. Like you need an explanation of how you and OFG know one another. I remember the good ol' Thomschat Hot Tub party back in the day and miss it to be quite honest with you.

Thanks for checkin' in.

MisA - shame on you - I would never! Although that man is givin' me chills. After the initial shock started to wear off I realized with glee just how damn sexy he looks. His new do shows off his features... OK TMI, y'all are sayin' I'm sure so I'll stop right here.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Congrats, you two... I'm glad to hear from you and so happy you are both doing well.

Love,
    Baba

Many thanks, Baba.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Not that anyone "really" cares, especially in light of the Richie Rich saga, or whatever it is you people are currently bickering about... but here ya go:

This picture is already nearly a month old. This is what OFG looks like without his dreads. He cut it all by himself with no help, didn't shave it.

We are still out here, out in the redwoods, and I'm feeling a bit isolated from my online community here. I am not sure where all our friends went...

Later. I'm just whiny today.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

:::smile::: you both look very happy and content. It's nice to see.

Merry Christmas!!!

Jackie

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

His hair looks great GGBG! Such a cute couple, beach in the background...could life get any better than that?
    If your feeling isolated then post away or call me sometime- I've missed you!

• avishai
    avishai

You guys look great!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit