Remember OpenFireGlass?

by Good Girl or Bad Girl? 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

OFG shaved his dreads?

What did you do?!?!?!?!?

Poo, Big Willy, why's it gotta be something I did!? Do you think it was something I did.... oh, lord....

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

yeah. i'm never cutting my dreds. i don't think i can. its where my strength comes from. you delilah you.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

DAMN! CHL beat me to the Sampson joke.

OFG's got a nice lookin' face. Hair's just the icing on the cake.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yes, I remember OFG. And the great scenic shots where he is living. Are your surroundings as beautiful as I imagine?

Oh, and a small hint. Talk to him about something other than his hair in the next 24 hours, or he'll get a complex.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    CHL: yeah. i'm never cutting my dreds. i don't think i can. its where my strength comes from. you delilah you.

HEY you two (that means you too RichieRich) - to be Delilah I'd have to be the one to cut them, in his sleep or something! I'd never do that! They were damn sexy. So, there! But yeah, you are right, Richie, he's cute no matter what. Nice to see ya both though. RR, I saw your thread. Lookin' good, lookin' good. Already saw many of those pictures when I spied on you at MySpace, but you'll have that. Glad to see ya checkin' back in. We have missed so much by being gone, haven't we!?

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Yes, I remember OFG. And the great scenic shots where he is living. Are your surroundings as beautiful as I imagine?

Oh, and a small hint. Talk to him about something other than his hair in the next 24 hours, or he'll get a complex.

Thank you, jgnat. You always have really great advice. I didn't even think of that. I'd better just shut up about his hair then. Although I haven't said much and actually didn't say a word about it until finally he grabbed my hand and said "do ya wanna touch my hair?" Oh yeah, and yes it's BEAUTIFUL here but it's colder than I'd like. No snow in the winters but no hot hot summers either. Actually it's quite moderate and I don't know what is wrong with that. Nothing, just hard to get used to after 25 years of Wisconsin seasons.

• jgnat
    jgnat

---> The good girl says this as I watch the Canadian winter come roaring past my window <----

http://www.cs.ualberta.ca/~lake/cam/

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

Cool, short or long, as long as it doesn't have too many bugs in it! What a cute boyfriend!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Cool, short or long, as long as it doesn't have too many bugs in it! What a cute boyfriend!

Ew, there were no bugs in it! LOL. He washed his hair. Thanks, Happy Harvester.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

---> The good girl says this as I watch the Canadian winter come roaring past my window <----

http://www.cs.ualberta.ca/~lake/cam/

Oops, sorry, jgnat!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit