Remember OpenFireGlass?

by Good Girl or Bad Girl? 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Hey Friends,

For those of you who know him, I just can't stop obsessing over this yet, and feel the urge to share, our lovable resident hippie (I can say that 'cause I mean it in a positive way and I adore him, so there), OpenFireGlass, has shorn his dreads. He gave himself a haircut yesterday and the dreadlocks are no more.

It was a surprise that I came home to after work yesterday. He got weirded out because I just can't stop staring at him. He looks so different.

So, just in time for Halloween, our Jesus (Ms. McDucket, are you out there!?) is no more. He looks so different, and not in a bad way at all, that I just can't get over it. He won't let me take a picture of him though, not yet, I think he got too self conscious with my staring, but WOW.

And his close cropped hair is so soft now I just can't stop running my fingers through it. But anyway.

I've been growing my hair out for a while and it's still relatively short, just at the top of my shoulders now, but it's so weird that for the first time since we've been together my hair is longer than his! LOL.

Anyway, I know this isn't newsworthy, but this is an online community of folks who sort of know our story a bit... or at least used to (we met here). So sometimes I feel compelled to come back and give updates, hee hee.

I miss everyone here, and hope y'all are doing well. I try to pop in more lately...

Love,

GoodGirl/BadGirl

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Here's a visual:

vw6.jpg picture by openfireglass

Here's where the Jesus reference comes from:

JC.jpg picture by openfireglass

Now picture all the hair gone. It's just short and close to his head. And WOW I can't believe it. Shell shocked a bit here.

OFG, I love you so much it hurts sometimes. That's sort of beside the point, but it's true.

• delilah
    delilah

Jeez, GGBG.....Way to give a girl a heart attack! you had me worried for a minute!!!! Well, we want pics of this new hairstyle...

I'm sure he looks as handsome as ever....

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

This is the closest thing that I can find of what he looks like now:

viced12.jpg picture by openfireglass

Ha ha, I'm just kidding. This should actually be on that other thread about posting your JW picture. Because this is what OFG looked like as a JW. Ain't he cute?

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I came along after both you and he weren't posting very often. But, he did post a pic in a picture thread since I became active, and WOW...how hot! Nice to meet you BTW.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Jeez, GGBG.....Way to give a girl a heart attack! you had me worried for a minute!!!! Well, we want pics of this new hairstyle...

Sorry, Delilah! I thought about that but then thought maybe that'd get y'all to peek at my thread. Of course, I'm of the [possibly jaded] belief that all I gotta do is write "OpenFireGlass" and there will be takers. Heehee.

I took a bunch of pics last night but he just took my camera and deleted them, and made ridiculous faces in each one besides, thus making it hard for me to stop laughing and get a serious shot.

I WILL keep trying though, believe me!

I'm running out to grab some grub but I'll be back to check in on this thread. My OFG might be lurking somewhere too, as he does do that sometimes I've learned (because he told me) so if there are any well-wishers I'm sure we'd both appreciate it! (i.e. let him know ya love him, will ya!?)

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

OFG shaved his dreads?

What did you do?!?!?!?!?

• delilah
    delilah

Aw, you know we loves ya both...and I miss you guys too! Be good to each other...

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Jesus! GGBG! When I read your thread title, I thought he was dead or something! Thank goodness it is only his dreads that our dead!

Although, I did think they were hot! His JW picture is cute too. When I was a JW, I would have thought he was hot then! (Not so much into the suit and tie thing anymore. I have an aversion to any JW looking uniforms now!)

So, I guess it is unanimous. Long hair or short, bed head or dreads, OFG is just plain HOT! Yes, if you write his name anymore I will "take" him off your hands for you! Hope you kids are happy and healthy!

Cog

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    I came along after both you and he weren't posting very often. But, he did post a pic in a picture thread since I became active, and WOW...how hot! Nice to meet you BTW.

Hi Sweetface, nice to meet you, too, and THANK YOU for the lovely post!

Yes, my sweetheart is hot, isn't he?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit