I'm totally excited!

by coolhandluke 31 Replies latest jw friends

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

Congratulations!!! I'm always amazed at how many ex jw's do something to really help people after they leave the organization. You really do learn to be a better helpful moral person after leaving a religion that has convinced many that going door to door is the BEST way to help....crazy!!!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

what an exceptional employer! You are so lucky - I am happy for you.

• bisous
    bisous

Dom, does UOP still do the *life experience* accreditation? If so, I recommend you take advantage of it ... In the past you could get 12-15 credits from that process.
    Congrats on making this decision and finding a supporter/mentor to help you cross the finish line.

• free2think
    free2think

Congratulations CHL.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Congratulations, Dominik. Thats good news. I'm happy for you.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke
    Dom, does UOP still do the *life experience* accreditation? If so, I recommend you take advantage of it ... In the past you could get 12-15 credits from that process.
    Congrats on making this decision and finding a supporter/mentor to help you cross the finish line.

I had no idea they did that. I'll have to look into it. I've got a little bit. Not too much but a little bit.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

That's awesome! I was in my mid-30s when I started going back to school and I found it very rewarding.

I love your line about not telling your employer the real reason why you didn't go to school when you were younger. I always tell people that I got some bad advice but am making up for it now.

Congrats!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That is totally awesome!

• forsharry
    forsharry

That is so fantastic Cool....you get the Forsharry High Five on this!

Take it and run with it! :)

massive kudos, buddy.

• Tara
    Tara

Wonderful! I wish you the best, and think you have an awesome boss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit