Would they kill us if they could?

by reneeisorym 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    WTF???? Who writes this stuff??

Why-----the Governing Body/Christ's Brethren/Jehovah's Channel/the F&DSC writes this stuff. They are guided by the Holy Speer-nut who tells them that Jehovah and Jesus really want to see us all dead, but they apparantly don't want to go against Caesar's Laws and murder us. That might bring reproach upon the Borganization.

They are totally nuts.

Ya think?

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

Of course they would. It would be like in OT times when members of the Nation Of Israel were stoned to death for disagreeing or disobeying with God's law. I'm sure the Watchtower would just love to give out punishment like that again!!!

• Tara
    Tara

Would they kill us if they could?

Yes, in a heartbeat, without a second thought..

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

no - they would like to silence us but not kill us

• winnie
    winnie

I really dislike that work apostate its their own terminology I think its slanderous very demeaning i,m sure they refer to us as apostates to people out side there organization

To answer the question yes my mother also said that she would throw the first stone and she meant it

We live next door to jws i said hello and she flew at me in a rage telling me not to temp her

In normal life these people are quite rational but when they see us its like they are possesed

Its a war out there

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ has stated the laws of the land do not allow them to kill us..???..What if the laws were different??...OUTLAW

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

An unreasonable fear (nightmare daydream) that I used to have was that the Borg would tell my Dad that he would have to burn me at the stake and he would have to make the decision.

I never was quite clear whether he would be able to do it or not. Thank heavens I no longer have to fear this... as he killed himself with the Borg instead... over the blood issue.

Loss, loss, loss... it is all this cult-hood knows.

• 38 Years
    38 Years

This is quite thought provoking, so here's my two cents. Some people in the congregations can get pretty scary with their comments. They are taught we all deserve to die. Brooklyn has proudly illustrated in publications that we are condemned to a gruesome death. Comments from the "platform" and the audience can be very hateful that all "apostates" should and will die a vicious and cruel death. We would wish that we had never been born, as they say. Of course, it extends to all non-JWs too. Sometimes the hatred they are taught makes you wonder. They love to use experiences of those who deserved the bad things that happened to them because they did not follow Brooklyn. And, they say those that serve Jehovah should rejoice that these unworthy ones were brought to justice.

Interesting that they won't celebrate Halloween.

• bisous
    bisous

Renee, can you provide the year of publication that quote comes from? thanks ...

• Honesty
    Honesty

They have already murdered us...

in their stone cold hearts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit