ladonna

Englishman,

That George is HUGE

I could take him home........he is a cutie

Ana

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Bboy,

What's Fred Hall doing at your place? Meow!

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I love hearing these cat stories! I have two dogs, but I am truly an animal person.

I used to have a Russian Blue and a Balinese. My RB was a very smart little thing. My Balinese was bred for beauty only. He would chase my RB around the house and finally she would get tired and sit on the top of the recliner. But the Balinese would still be tearing around thinking he was chasing her. Dumb kitty!

Essie - you mentioned your kitty loved coffee? Neil's cat (an orange tabby) LOVES coffee! Once I spilled grinds on the floor. Mugsy came over and rolled in it until he had coffee grinds ground into his fur. Even after it was cleaned up, weeks later Mugs would still rub himself on the floor. It made him react like he does with catnip. (But he doesn't care what kinda coffee it is - coffee whore!)

Andi

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Any of your cats open closed doors? Mine tries for hours and if the handle were like what you guys use in england instead of the circular doorknobs we have here I think he could open it easily.

Poor Style, he is scared to death of squirrels. This morning he was staring out the window onto the porch petrified because there was a squirrel there munching on a nut.

• AMarie
    AMarie

BBoy:

Believe it or not, I actually had a cat that could open doors. He was an outside cat and always wanted to be in the house. He would get between the screen door and the wooden door and climb between the two of them until he was standing on the door knobs. That way he could peer through the window on the wooden door and look at us with a pathetic look on his face, meowing to come in. Unfortunately, our door didn't latch very well, and if we didn't open the door, he would wiggle the round door know until the door opened. God's honest truth. I think he was Hudini reincarnated.

We also had another cat that was afraid of mice. We found this out one day when we stuck him in the garage to catch a few. After a little while we heard strange scratching at the garage door. When we opened it, the cat was hanging from almost the top of the door frame so that he could get away from them.

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Ladonna sez

Englishman.....I love your puss.he is BIG

Ahh...nothin' like a big, hairy pussy! I just love to get my face down into one and nuzzle the night away

--Michael

"Any day spent NOT knocking on doors is a good day!"

• Bgurltryal
    Bgurltryal

OK...more pictures of our caaaaaaaaatsss... may take a few minutes...here's a few more of style sleeping:

And here's bear, my kitty.

And here's all the mischief she manages to get into. The bag on her head episode was frikkin' hillarious!

And here they are fighting together:

But most of the time they just sleeeeeeppppppppp.

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

awwwwwwwwwwwwww

• conflicted
    conflicted

I can see that you all love your cats, but have you ever tried to take them with you when you go places?

On vacation?
    On a picnic?
    To a party?

Impossible you say?

Not anymore with a patented Cat Carrier!

Enjoy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit