What's wrong with my cat?

by bboyneko 2 28 Replies latest jw friends

• bboyneko 2
    bboyneko 2

He sleeps funny sometimes. I think he might be demon possesed or something.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your cat need`s ironing,it`s too lumpy.

• bboyneko 2
    bboyneko 2

He jumps into the shower with me in the mornings. He is one odd cat.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Toss your hair dryer into the shower,he won`t do that again.

• Thomas Poole
    Thomas Poole

I've never seen one lie on the ceiling.

Anyway, I like cats. I had one for breakfast.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Bboy,

Your cat seems to be extreemly happy and secure.
    This is most unusual as most cats like to sleep in positions that send the message that they are on guard and ready to bolt at any moment just in case something tries to kill them!

You may need to take him to the vet for some "kitty uppers"
    so that he can fit in with the rest of feline society.

Ranchette

• COMF
    COMF

Here's an interesting one. It's kind of hard to tell what position this cat is in, so let me describe it. From her middle on back, she's on her tummy; her body is facing down toward the bed. From her middle up, she's on her back... she's twisted 180 degrees. Both front feet are sticking up in the air, and she has her head turned sideways, chewing contentedly on the cover of my book.

• COMF
    COMF

Same cat, with ambush on its mind.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Great pics! Some cats like water, BBoy - we've got one who loves chasing the water from the hose in Summer. He also doesn't mind being taken into the shower when he does something stupid like get paint on himself while we're painting.

Some cats will also sleep like that...

Comf: I like the second pic - that's one endangered Dachshund! LOL

Thomas Poole: I thought you were too holy to admit to eating pussy.

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hey BBoy:

I had a cat that absolutely LOVED water.. Everyone told me when he jumps up on the kitchen table, spray him with water.. Well, the first time I did that, he sat there, looked back at me, as if to say, "keep on going", that feels good..

So, from that day forward, he needed a daily "spraying".. He also jumped in the shower with me..

He also had another neat habbit.. When he was a kitten, I had ants in my kitchen (Fire ants, the little red ones that bite).. Well, he went into the kitchen and was "playing" with the ants on the floor.. I guess one bit hit paw, because I heard this loud kitten "whine" and when I went into the kitchen to see what happened, he was shaking his RF paw and licking it..

From that day forward, every time he saw an ant, the claws came out, and he sshredded the ant into tiny ant pieces.. Actually, he was quite busy during "ant" season..

He also would have to sleep on the bed next to me, would lay on my lap, follow me around like a dog would.. Unfortunatl, he had one MAJOR draw back.. He hated any visitors.. Acted like a dog with me, but anyone, and I mean anyone, that would come into the house, he would attempt to attack.. I had to lock him in the bedroom when visitors came over, and even then, he ruined the door because of all the scratching at it trying to get out, making his 'attack' growls.. He cared many people!!!!

Well, I'm really a dog person, so after I moved to the house I live in now, I can finally have dogs, so instead of a cat, I have a dog now..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit