Is Rollerdave for real?

by RollerDave 28 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Dont you know none of this is real, were all hooked up to the matrix. We are in cyberspace.

• changeling
    changeling

If the "apostatruck" is not real I'm outta here!!!!

changeling

• Gopher
    Gopher

I was a Roller-agnostic lately, because I hadn't heard from Roller D. But then last night my cell phone rang, and it showed Dave's name and number. I was suspicious. I answered anyhow. It was his voice, and he actually responded to questions I asked.

I returned to the realm of a Roller D believer.

Now as for MrsRoller, RollerDaughter and Frodo (a certain purported friend of the family), all I can say is either they are real, or Dave has some very realistic holograms projecting through his livingroom. The dog was real though. He bumped into my leg.

• RollerDaughter
    RollerDaughter

I hope Rollerdave is real! if he's not real then where the heck did i come from?!

lolol :)

If the "apostatruck" is not real I'm outta here!!!!

Changeling - stay! its real i swear! i ride to work in it quite frequently! >_>

I returned to the realm of a Roller D believer.

Gopher, Welcome back!! lol

Angie

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel

>>Character On>> I say there is no way he is real! This is just a prole, a puppet of the evil BushCheneyHalliburtonWarforOil administration! Look at his posts, if you don't believe it! He's an enemy of The People(tm) and a Thought Criminal(tm)>>Character Off.

Roller Dave, You're as real as they come and an important balance herein.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    I hope Rollerdave is real! if he's not real then where the heck did i come from?!

Aha! Modern day proof of a virgin birth LOL!!

Dave - if you could just send me a copy of your birth certificate plus two current utility bills with your full name and address on them, that would be sufficient proof for me...

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

>>Character On>> I say there is no way he is real! This is just a prole, a puppet of the evil BushCheneyHalliburtonWarforOil administration! Look at his posts, if you don't believe it! He's an enemy of The People(tm) and a Thought Criminal(tm)>>Character Off.

Roller Dave, You're as real as they come and an important balance herein.

I think the very lovely emy is really Rush Limbaugh's sister.

• dawg
    dawg

He's too tall, too tan, and too good looking.

• JK666
    JK666

Good question!

Questions are good, especially after we all got shafted recently. Remember, Descartes full quote is as follows:

"I question, I think, therefore I am."

So what about Dave & the Rollers? Are they real? He even sent me a PM last night! Could it be that I am attractive and single, and he wants to send me fluffy things?

No, I don't think so. Some shit you can't make up. Dave is a friend, even though I never met him. I will call you sometime, thanks for the offer!

But, just in case I am wrong, I don't swing that way! Keep the fluffy things.

JK

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

He has to be real... otherwise where did that damn ear go?

Jackie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit