Is Rollerdave for real?

by RollerDave 28 Replies latest jw friends

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

wellll...i was driving aloing minding my own business at work yesterday and this number from Minnesota shows up on my caller ID....I thought..no...I swore I put my phone number on the Do Not Call list from the telemarketers.......... of course it was my ol buddy RollerD.....

Dave soundedreal....his lovely wife Beccasoundedreal.....hell, even ol Snakes....soundedreal.....hmmm....must have been a real conversation?!

good to talk to you dave....we'll do it again soon (see folks....I am lousy at calling people, but I do talk to you when I get a call.... lol)

Snakes () ...hmmmmm...does having a Snake screen name and a sheep signoff mean I have 2 personalities on the board?

PS....I think emy the infidel is real.....aren't you? I think I owe you an email or IM......

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Rollerdave... if that is your real name... I think you are a very smart, next gen web-bot posting on this board. You dont fool me.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

OK folks, I think you just about got me convinced that roller guy is real, wears a werewolf ear around his neck, lobs fluffy things at people, and is an evil BusHitlerCheneyHaliburton drone.

The Aposta Truck is real, doing its part for global warming 'cuz a warm planet is a happy planet, and pale vegans in yugos NEED a little dose of fear in their rearview.

Rollerdaughter, she's as real as it gets too.

And the lovely, but shy beckybabe is pretty real as well.

I guess I can stop doubting mirrors now, eh?

RD

• JK666
    JK666

RD,

When you live in MN, global warming is a good thing! Truck on!

JK

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I hope Rollerdave is real! if he's not real then where the heck did i come from?!

Aha! Modern day proof of a virgin birth LOL!!

Dave - if you could just send me a copy of your birth certificate plus two current utility bills with your full name and address on them, that would be sufficient proof for me...

Hahahaha - I enjoyed that sad emo!

• mrsroller
    mrsroller

"Do any of you have any real experience with this joker?"

My Dave is a real funny guy. He likes to entertain people and make them laugh. Always cheers me up!

"Are the wife and daughter just him in a wig and a falsetto?"

That's hilarious! I'm pretty sure my hair is attached...ouch, yep it sure is. There's no faking my voice but it's pretty funny when he imitates Rollerdaughter answering the phone saying "This is so totally Angie." in this silly teen voice of his.

"What about the truck? Are we sure it's not just cardboard cutout?"

Well I drove Rollerdaughter to work in the truck yesterday along with Catlady. I sure luv our apostatruck! Has a great soundsystem and I sure luv riding up high.

"Is he REALLY six foot four and built like Charles atlas?"

No, he's about 5'11 but I'm 6'4 hehehe...not built like Charles atlas tho.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave
    No, he's about 5'11 but I'm 6'4 hehehe...not built like Charles atlas tho.

I would hope you weren't built like a bodybuilder! I am so glad you are built like you are, and am so proud of you for losing fifty lbs!

Yeah, you're real.... Real Cute!!!

Thanks, Babe.

RD

• minimus
    minimus

Who's RollerDave?

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

He's the truck, red dot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest