What's the nicest thing someone has ever said to you?

by John Doe 42 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

"It's ok. I think I've seen smaller..."

It was a lie, but it made me feel good.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Here are some recent gems I dug up.

He put it very well, and he finally spoke English that everyone, including you, nvr, could understand.
    is nvr posting less?....... Well, come on...there are only so many articles he can copy and paste to a thread. Maybe he ran out of them.

Get a life NVR!!!

and over 5000 posts in less than a year - not got a life yet has he?
    I feel pity for him. He clearly has no life.
    I bet as a JW nvrgnbk was one of those really annoying prats who felt compelled to stick his hand up and comment on every damn paragraph, as if anyone gave a toss what they thought.

I love it here!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

My two year old son, "Your tummy is so soft and comfy!"

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

"Well, we are going to have to DF you then!"

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Black chick just before "closing the deal": Damn... not bad for a white guy.

• BIG D
    BIG D

ONE OF MY TWINS SAID IM THE BEST DAD EVER

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Many years ago when my four children were still young, my husband and I took them to McDonalds or some other restaurant. An Old couple approached us and said "You have such a Beautiful Family" ~ They were like angels with a Message because I needed the encouragement.

Since then I take every opportunity to say the same to other young families.

• calico
    calico

A brother once told me that I cheered him up and made his day! We were out in service at the time and I could tell he really hated it!

• serendipity
    serendipity

My ex, who seldom compliments, said I was a good mother.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

An elder in my congregation said I was THE most driven woman he has ever met. He didn't mean it as a compliment; I cherish his words to this day.

Justitia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit