What's the nicest thing someone has ever said to you?

by John Doe 42 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

I've just discovered John Doe's true identity!!!

He is Jack Nicholson's character in As Good As It Gets!

"You make me want to be a better person"

changeling

• John Doe
    John Doe

flipper, yup, the person who said that to me liked that movie. Evidently I reminded her of Jack Nicholson's character.

• changeling
    changeling

Mr. Flipper!!! We posted the same thought at the same time!!! Spooky!!!

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

You are so hot!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

JD - what happened to your other avatar? This one makes me uncomfortable. Now, back to the topic, hmmmmm, let's see. One of my friends told me once "you've done a lot of wierd things but at least you've never cracked the block in your car." Someone once told me she wanted to die and come back as one of my cats. Recently a little old lady told me I have a beautiful smile. Then she closed her eyes and said softly, "you know, dogs have beautiful smiles."

• Twitch
    Twitch

"You're the most 'human' person I know"

• John Doe
    John Doe
    You are so hot!

Why thank you.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You're a funny gal, Hortensia.

Next nicest thing anyone ever said to me...

"I think I'm going to be sick."

• Watkins
    Watkins

You guys crack me up --- one of the reasons I like this board! And Hortensia, I'm glad I wasn't sipping something or I would've spit on the monitor --- your sense of humor is lively & refreshing!

> My husband, when we were just dating, wrote me a little love note that simply said: "You're a joy to be with." (a JOY! I still have the note for proof!) He tells me many times a day that he loves me.

> My sister once told me that she didn't understand why anyone wouldn't like me and if she didn't know me from Adam, she'd still like me & want to be my friend. (we were talking about the dubs & shunning, lol)

> My daughter told me I'm her best friend & she's glad I'm her mom.

watkins

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Actually, when i went to counseling a week ago because I thought I was going "nuts" and my Doctor sent me to a "crisis" center.

About an hour through the assessment the therapist said that I'm not in a crisis situation and that he was impressed at how well I was handling things under my situation. The nicest things he told me was "it takes a strong person to undergo even just one thing and here you have over 5 major things going on and you're still able to joke, have a sense of humor, and manage...that's impressive and amazing!!!".

I'm majoring in Psychology so maybe my classes are paying off...heehee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit