Remember: Every Kingdom Hall Has Dynamite Within

by metatron 34 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa
    Beorean: If you're not accosted, find a side door that you can prop open. Tape on the latch or a stick would do the trick. Be obvious when leaving. Now, you can return Saturday night after midnight. Take a large duffle bag, a flashlight, bolt cutters, and at least 12 small lock. Now, when you break the locks, remove all of the contents in the cabinets, and re-lock it with a good lock. That way, when the next brother walks by the cabinets they'll be locked as usual. Nothing suspicious.

Finally Beorean! I was thinking I had the only criminal mind here. I have wanted to do excactly as you said for quite awhile, or hide inside till all are gone. However, at my hall an exit door is right beside the file cabinets. So you can back up behind the hall and with a hand truck take the cabinets with you in about 45 seconds by pickup or van. I would NEVER conceal the theft at all, I want them to be shook up! There is soooo much crap in those files. So many cases result in nothing or private counsel, esp. the "supposed" child molestation stuff (I mean to the elders it is "supposed").

I would be the first one in the parking lot at the next meeting just to see and hear the elders.....oompa...i guess if you wanted to be cruel you could just copy the crap you want and post it on the bulliten board or leave it lying around at will.

• BEROEAN
    BEROEAN
    what if the org does it to you first?

Very interesting thought. What if the WTBTS decided to turn over every file concerning pedophiles, physical abuse, affairs, and so on to the victims? Imagine if the society said,okay, if your brother sinned against you and we ARE in subjection to Caesar's law, you can decide whether to take them to court. Imagine ex-wives and ex-husbands suing former mates and their lovers for breaking up their marraige! Imagine estranged wives suing their abusive mates! There would be a lot of wealthy sisters in the Org.!

Now imagine if the Elders on the committees testified in behalf of the victims! What if the entire history of the offenders was given to each victim? How many times have you been privately reproved?

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Usually all the elders have a key, however in some congregations with more sophisticated file locks - only the service committee elders can open it. I have heard of some cabinets that are not locked at all, but the room is locked.

Needless to say it is very easy for all the elders to check out the old judicial files whenever the mood strikes them - and it often does.... especially if that person gets in to any other trouble or is beginning to reach out. The elders may crack open the envelope just to make sure they consider the "big picture"

It really is pretty dumb. Yuck. Elders are generally speaking the worst gossippy, judgemental SOBs I have ever come to know. There are a few good eggs, but the position seems to attract the real a-holes. I guess that isn't much of a newslflash to this board, now is it?

The Oracle.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Needless to say it is very easy for all the elders to check out the old judicial files whenever the mood strikes them - and it often does.... especially if that person gets in to any other trouble or is beginning to reach out. The elders may crack open the envelope just to make sure they consider the "big picture"

Are there two sets of publisher's files? One "secret" and another?

The reason I am asking is that as "Oracle" said----an elder could check out old files if he so desired---then aren't these files opened and written in EVERY MONTH when the "hours" the publishers reported, are recorded?

I was strongly "spoken to" one time when I was walking into the empty library to retrieve my purse I had left on the floor by my seat after giving a talk. I was just a step or two inside the door and an elder swooped at me and said I couldn't go IN there! The light was on, and it WAS empty. I had not even noticed the open filing cabinet with a drawer pulled out and exposed (until HE mentioned it)---I wouldn't have thought to look at it anyway! It didn't occur to me that it could be......loaded with dynamite.

• Honesty
    Honesty

All they have on me is when that elder's wife....

Never mind.

That little indiscretion was hushed up by the B.O.E.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit