Remember: Every Kingdom Hall Has Dynamite Within

by metatron 34 Replies latest jw friends

• zack
    zack

It makes sense to keep a record of certain things. The sins and foibles of ordinary people,however, should never be documented and stored. But the WTS is a business and

runs itself like a business. Businesses keep records. I for one hate the thought of the pain and embarrasment it would cause people if these things ever would

be made public. In my congo all the elders had keys to the files. All the male heads of households had keys to the hall. It isn't difficult to get at them. They shouldn't

exist at all. Just MHO.

• Mum
    Mum

Please correct me if I am wrong (and I hope I am). Some of the allegations contained in these "secret" files is not true, but if dispensed improperly, could damage reputations and cause great harm to innocent people. I wonder if the federal Privacy Act(s) would make it possible for us to order those files destroyed or, at least, given to the person they malign.

They surely have a file about me, and I did nothing wrong, at least according to the conventional meaning of morality.

Now I'm getting angry.

SandraC

• proplog2
    proplog2

I have talked with individuals who were cleaning the hall and found the door to the cabinet & the files unlocked. They had a feast of scandalous morsels.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Around the back of the KH I can just see the smoke rising with bits of charred paper floating on the breeze as the panic sets in when they realise that access to stored information must be made available on request by the individuals who have been besmirched.

"Your name vill also go on zee list;" "name?" "DON'T tell him Pike.!" (British sit. com.Dads' Army)

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

Please correct me if I am wrong (and I hope I am). Some of the allegations contained in these "secret" files is not true, but if dispensed improperly, could damage reputations and cause great harm to innocent people. I wonder if the federal Privacy Act(s) would make it possible for us to order those files destroyed or, at least, given to the person they malign.

They surely have a file about me, and I did nothing wrong, at least according to the conventional meaning of morality.

darlin........... you know those records would be just like the FLOCK book............ they simply dont exist.

miraculously they would disappear long before they could be forced to turn them over to you.

• NvrKssdNObutt
    NvrKssdNObutt

I was a ms in the siloam springs ar hall --- an elder named gary bahe got deleted there and a few days later i was in the hall by myself and the file cabinet did not have the lock butten pushed in ----- i pulled out bahe's file and perused it ---- it was hilarouours ---- after i finished reading all the dirt i wished to read about everybody i pushed the lock button in and left-----

i have thought before that a team of jw's and xjw's could raid the halls and steal the files ------ too bad the federal gov doesnt bring a lawsuit against the wt for discriminationnn and subpeeny all those records

has anyone tried any type of lawsuit to get access to their records?

james T

• tula
    tula
    I wonder if the federal Privacy Act(s) would make it possible for us to order those files destroyed or, at least, given to the person they malign.
    has anyone tried any type of lawsuit to get access to their records?

people! People! people! I keep telling y'all over and over! The act of separation of church and state prevents you from having any recourse whatsoever!!! It's in the first amendment.

And now that you have discussed this on the internet, where the bethel spies are sure to be reading.....my advice is that you better act very quickly if you are going to do something! They will be transferring the files to CD's and sending back up copies to bethel.

The scenario I see is that information may eventually be given (via internet) on a program as to WHY apostates were df'd. They could tell your crime. Just like a "most wanted apostate site". Anything to discredit you, should the R & F choose to explore the web. Or maybe they would have it on thier exclusive website where you have to be given approval at the hall to get into website. In case you don't know that already exists with "virtual kingdom hall". (See Taitina's post.)

That would serve a two fold purpose. The rest would stay in for fear of being blackmailed.

Then, later after it could possibly be proven to be illegal to publicize your sexual exploits, the damage would have already been done and the sheeple are still living in fear

• tula
    tula
    Publish them on the net, send copies to the local police, extort the Org., ect.

what if the org does it to you first?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

At least all they are going to have on me are all the Christmas lights that can be seen from the street. And, my posting apostate blogs and posts on the Internet, supporting other apostates, and having not been to a meeting since 2005. I suppose they are going to do a lot of damage to my reputation with stuff like that.

As for my reputation within the congregation, I have lost all respect for them. They never did a thing for me except subjecting me to endless rules and tribulation. They expect me to see it as a blessing for me when I bring someone else into the scam. They wrench me away from anyone that would have been worth associating with. And then they wonder why I don't give a fxxx if I get disfellowshipped. Bluntly, I have nothing to lose by leaving and nothing to gain by staying in.

• metatron
    metatron

Wow! Apparently you are receiving my telepathic transmissions!

Just imagine how horrible it would be if a person hid out somewhere in the KIngdom Hall , just before

the meeting ended and they locked the building up and went home. Suppose that person then got

access to all the files and used them as blackmail "leverage" to avoid being disfellowshipped!

Clearly, any clever person could do the above. This is a plainly a terrible situation. I'm appalled.

Someone should take action to prevent the above from happening.

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit