Remember: Every Kingdom Hall Has Dynamite Within

by metatron 34 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

Allow me to point out that, per the Society's regulations, every Kingdom Hall has a pile of metaphorical dynamite within. Every Kingdom Hall

is required to keep judicial files - often going back decades - locked in the Kingdom Hall. And what do these records often contain?

Who did who and when. Who beat their wife. Who molested their kid. Who took a blood transfusion. Who did oral sex to who.

Such dangerous materials are often held in flimsy file cabinets that could be opened with a common screwdriver.

Can you see the danger in this? What could happen? The potential for disaster? Doesn't it seem irresponsible for congregations to allow

this vunerability to exist?

OK, I'm transmitting some thoughts psychically...... are you receiving them?

metatron ( yuk yuk)

• journey-on
    journey-on

Surely these sensitive things are not kept at the Kingdom Hall!....are they?

• Gregor
    Gregor

It is hard to believe but I know it was true. Has there not been a change in this record keeping? I may be mistaken.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

It's still all in the Kingdom Hall, unless that's changed in the last year or two.

• zack
    zack

They are, for a fact, kept in KH files, as Met points up, in flimsy file cabinets. Gotta love it.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The files must be at the hall. Nobody is to KEEP them at home unless there is some
    valid reason. Don't worry, GOD PROTECTS THE FILES, or lets them burn in a fire.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Does this mean we are going to find ourselves in the midst of a 'Witnessgate' scandal sometime soon?

• zack
    zack

Hypothetically, someone could open the file cabinet, photocopy the files and replace them. No one would be the wiser until scans of the files appeared on the Internet.

How would you like the intimate details of your life or your children's lives available to such easy abuse? Could happen.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Leaks have always been a problem, it was the elders themselves who just couldn't keep JC meetings to themselves. My question is, who is the keeper of the key? Can any elder get into them or just JC elders? Is there a sign in/out sheet? I took notes in a big spiral bound tablet and kept them to myself. When I left I burned it.

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Yes, but you're also not going to be able to simply "waltz" right into the library or "back room" with a screwdriver and cause a ruckus with the file cabinets, within about 5 seconds the elders are going to gang tackle you. The only way I could see this working is if someone that was a key holder for the hall was truly an "apostate", and whilst being out in the ministry by himself, had to stop back at the hall for a restroom break. He could then get into the cabinets, but would also have to have a lookout, and some walkie talkies to notify him of "brother suspicious" coming towards the hall.

It could be done, but it would take a good measure of planning, and would have to be done very late at night / early morning at a remote Kingdom Hall that's not in the middle of town. Also a hall that Dubs don't live near. Really there are quite a lot of variables to pulling off something like this. Its possible, but again the planning and timing would have to be impeccable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit