Its Sirona: Update and Hello Again

by Sirona 16 Replies latest jw friends

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Hi Sirona, I haven't been around too much either, but stopped by for a game. Its cool to see you back here at the same time. I didn't know any of the latest developments--your guy and a puppy, congrats. Puppies and men, sloppy kissers, but who minds.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

sounds like too much sex has made Gary blind

• Sirona
    Sirona

Thanks all.

Yes, she is adorable!

Stilla, what did you mean by that? About Gary being blind?

Dawn

• Sirona
    Sirona

Ian,

We didn't know about that meal in London. I doubt we'll be able to make it.... Something more local would be better.

Hope you are OK,

Dawn

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Welcome back Dawn, what an adorable puppy. And the fact that you are training it to be a guide dog is very admirable. Those dogs are incredible, as I know first hand, I've had friends that have had them. Anyone that thinks dogs are not smart has not been around a guidedog. I actually think my dog would have made a good guide dog, she's very smart and has a great personality too.

Glad to hear you are well and still happy!

Sherry

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

So good to hear from you and happy that both of you are enjoying being all loved up! I am planning an imminent puppy-napping!

• Dansk
    Dansk
    We didn't know about that meal in London. I doubt we'll be able to make it.... Something more local would be better.

I was hoping Cordelia would have arranged something as it's her thread.

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit