Its Sirona: Update and Hello Again

by Sirona 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi Everyone,

Firstly I'm sorry I haven't posted here for a while. I've missed you all!

I just thought I'd post an update for those who know me.

Gary and I are fine (he posts here as Diamondblue1974), we are still amazingly in love and I still maintain that he is the greatest man ever!

I've also just adopted a guide dog puppy. Guide Dogs for the Blind need people to look after their puppies until they're ready to be trained as Guide Dogs (approximately 12 months old). I will be caring for her and training her. My dog is Poppy. See pictures here http://sirona.fotopic.net/c1391289.html

Sirona (Dawn)

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

what an adorable puppy

• minimus
    minimus

Is the puppy for Gary?

• free2think
    free2think

Hi dawn,

What a gorgeous puppy, thanks for sharing the pics.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Awwww sweet puppy!!! That's a fantastic thing to be involved in. Is this the first one you've had? I know someone who used to do the full training, as well as a couple of folks who look after working dogs if their owners die or have to go in hospital/away on holidays etc and the dog can't go with them. I'm told it's hard work and takes a lot of discipline as you have to follow a strict regime of feeding times, what toys they can play with and stuff like that! Don't let that puppy fool you with her big sad eyes lol!

• poppers
    poppers

Geeze, what a cute puppy.

• reneef
    reneef

Glad everything is going good for you. How will you ever give that sweet puppy back?

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Dawn,

Great to have you back!

he is the greatest man ever!

Steady now!

Lovely puppy. Aren't dogs great!

Are you and your great man coming to the Apostameal in London on 1st December? Tell Cordelia to get back here as her thread is rapidly growing.

Ian

• Gopher
    Gopher

Wow. It's old home week here, between you and Vivamus popping in today.

Glad to hear you're doing well, Sirona. Thanks for the update!!!!

(Your name still makes me think of "My Sharona" by The Knack.)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hi Sirona. I'm so glad to hear you and Diamond are still very happy. I wish you all the best. Have fun with the guide doggie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit