fader's wife expresses 1st doubts....

by sweet pea 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Gayle
    Gayle

Don't know where I'm goin' . but I sure know where I've been, and the path sure is whole lot nicer.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

That's the best argument my brother could come up with too, and he's an elder.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Sweet Pea,

You know what's even scarier than nothing else being 'out there'? The idea that this all happened once before. I got this idea when I once heard they found a human fossil footprint inside of rock. In fact, it might have been a shoeprint of some kind.

What I am afraid of is that man has been around for a very long time and the creator decided to do it all again till it comes out right. If this were true, what would it all mean? What would the bible and all those stories mean?

I don't know about anybody else, but I know I would have a hard time loving a creator who did this.

LHG

• parlay
    parlay

When I'm asked that question I say this: If you were traveling somewhere, not knowing exactly

how to get there, but knew one thing for sure......... it wasn't South. Then you came to a cross

road that said North to the right and South to the left, which way would you go? To the right of course.

Well having come to a crossroad in my life, I don't have all the answers, but I have learned enough to

know that the WBTS is not the road God wants me to take. Do your research and you understand why.

• oompa
    oompa

My dad/elder just asked me that a few weeks ago as my fade became way more serious and spoken about by me. I told him, "I don't know, I've never really looked that far, but I think it might be fun."

He had some reply about the trinity, soul, and hell teachings being correct from the getgo by dubs, unlike Christendom. So I asked him if he knew of any other faiths that have those three right and he said he didn't know. So I told him I would let him know if I find some.....oompa

• Enjoying freedom
    Enjoying freedom

What else is there???!!!!!!! What a question!

The opportunity to be an individual - working things out for yourself, making your own decisions based on your principles and taking responsibility for your actions.

Life is so much better lived that way rather than in dubland!

Personally I don't believe in god. If there is a god then he /she/it is criminally negligent in failing to step in and put right the things that are wrong in the world. god has been apparently boasting for thousands of years about their powers and sense of justice, but done nothing to prove it. If I could find gods address I would sue for criminal negligence.

Just my thoughts!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Time to watch the worldly movie, "The Truman Show"

• ChelseaScott
    ChelseaScott

The unknown scares people. Someone once said to me "God is an imaginary friend for grown-ups". Although I do believe there is a higher power out there, I do believe that statement as well. People need to believe in something... it doesn't seem like they would get by without beliefe in something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit