Hortensia. I send love and my thoughts out to you at this time of loss.

by Sparkplug 45 Replies latest jw friends

• journey-on
    journey-on

Hortensia

So sorry for the loss of your nephew and the sadness his children will experience for a long time to come.

Sometimes Life seems so unfair and there's just no explanation for such heartbreaking events. My condolences, dear.

• BrentR
    BrentR

That is terrible news and my wife and I send our sympathies to you and your family.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Hortensia,
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Deepest sympathy to you and your family. Reading this flashed me back to losing two nephews of my own in a horrible car wreck, it's such a tragedy and these many years later I still feel the loss. My prayers are with you.

Blessings,

Sherry

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hugs and strength to you and your family.

Love,
    Baba.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Hortensia, I just now saw this thread. I'm so very very sorry for your loss.

Please let us know how you are doing.

GGG

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

wow, what a surprise to go online this morning and see this thread! I wasn't really wanting to draw attention to myself, on another person's thread, it was just foremost in my mind because it had just happened. It's very kind of you all to notice and be concerned. I feel saddest for his little kids - he really loved them and was a good father. They are going to miss him all their lives. As for something unfinished on the board, I know what you mean. There is a lot of suffering, illnes, loss and everyone has to try to be a support to the others. Something unusual about this board is the amount of support total strangers are giving one another when it would be easier to go look at something more amusing on the internet. I look at the vigil list every week and think about the tough times many people are enduring - it's very sad. I appreciate the funny threads and the fluff threads too because the living have to live. This moment is all we truly have. Don't want to get maudlin! But I appreciate all your thoughts. Purplesofa - may I send that mandala to my sister? Ramona

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

((((Hortensia)))) I am so sorry to hear of your devestating loss! A warm hug to you and your family.

LTF (Deborah)

• eclipse
    eclipse

((((((((((((Hortensia))))))))))))))

I am so upset and sad and broken hearted for you and your family...in this tragic loss of your nephew

I am here for you to cry with you and be your soft place to fall if you need it...

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I am so very sorry to see that your nephew was killed. What a devastating loss for your family. I wish there was something more I could say or do, especially when you have been so kind and supportive of me since you begin posting here.

hugs,

Annie

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

((((((Hortensia))))))

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit