Hortensia. I send love and my thoughts out to you at this time of loss.

by Sparkplug 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Maddie
    Maddie

Hortensia So sorry to hear of your sad loss. I send you my love and prayers.

Maddie

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

(((((((((((((((Hortensia)))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry for you loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

nj

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

((((((Hortensia)))))))

I am so sorry for your great loss. He looks like such a kind hearted man in his picture.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

(((Hortensia)))I'm so sorry for your loss. My heart just sagged a little as I read of a young man with children dying so unexpectedly. I was feeling this particularly today when I was reading this thread. I thought of it yesterday when I learned of Trev's loss-and the boards loss.

We have a lot of love on this board, and we can say it, and truly are feeling for those of you we care for. But I feel SO at a loss to not be able to do something tangible-even a tangible hug for you. I want to go and nurse Trev back to health. I want to feed him and make sure he takes care of himself. And I think of all the parents and aunts and children who lose loved ones in their prime and it is just such a hard thing to process. Which is I guess why in real life we bring food and plants. Its SOMETHING, even though we know it is absolutely inadequate.

When I read of some in despair here-I want to get in my car and fix it. I can't even fix a flat on my car, but somehow it feels as if a real hug will make everything better.

Please accept my virtual hug, and know that a my arms are itching with a real one for you and Trev and JK666 and OOmpa.

Love,Shelly

Does anyone else ever wish we could call a time out on this life? Just to reflect and make sense of things??

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well, life sucks sometimes, but it's better than the alternative. Yes, I agree with you, I often wish I could do something tangible for folks on the forum when I hear the awful things that are happening to them. And I appreciate the kind words you all have sent my way. This is an extraordinarily kind group of strangers, isn't it?

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Hortensia,

I missed the post, too.

Shoulder hug and empathy from SW MO.....

Take care,

With you,

V

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit