About Trev

by iamfreenow 16 Replies latest jw friends

• iamfreenow
    iamfreenow

Trev should be home soon, his best mate took him to the pub, while Julie drove Trev's car back here. They are due back anytime, they said 7ish, and it's that time now. He's had a few beers, which I think will do him good, and we are getting him some food ready. We are going to make him have an early night, sleep is one thing he really needs right now.

Julie, her bf and me will be with him, and some other friends are coming over later, so he won't be alone. I will try and post later, once we've looked after his needs, and might be on gabbly as well. It's been a draining time for all of us, and thankyou so much for all your support.

I don't know the funeral arrangements yet, I will ask him that tomorrow unless he tells me before then, but don't worry about him, we are here for him, and will be for as long as he needs us. I don't know if he will post at all, I'll leave that decision to him, but Iknow he thanks you from the bottom of his heart fro all the love you have shown him and Linda while they have been at JWD, as do I.

all my love xxxxx

Marion

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Thanks for telling us. It's good that people are there for Trev now.
    Tell him not to worry about updating anybody, you took care of it.

He should only post something if it helps him, not us.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

my new friend marion

take good care of yourself as well

purps

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

(((Marion)))

I'm glad Trev has been blessed with friends like you who are able to be right there alongside him through all this pain.

May God's blessing be upon you all and His peace surround you all in the coming days and weeks.

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

Thanks for the update Marion. Give Trev our love and hugs!

LINDA

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I am so sorry about Linda, but so glad he has such a marvelous support system.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Thank you for the update, Marion. And I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend Linda.

GGG

• *summer*
    *summer*

Thank you for the update. Love & Blessings to all.

Francine

• mouthy
    mouthy

(((Marion)))

• blondie
    blondie

I'm glad has people to be with him. All I can do is empathize from afar. It was good that you found each other.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit