About Trev

by iamfreenow 16 Replies latest jw friends

• iamfreenow
    iamfreenow

Just an update on Trev - he is ok, he has eaten, and is feeling better for that. He came home slightly light headed after a few pints, which I think was just what he needed. He has a houseful actually, there are 6 of his friends here right now.

He will be having an earlyish night though, and I will be staying here in the spare bed. I'll probably stay on the board for an hour or so, until everyone goes home. We are all very drained tonight after such a difficult day.

We'll look after him between us, he won't be alone for the next few days unless he wants to be. If he doesn't feel up to posting, I will keep in touch with the board. He sends you all his love, and his thanks for all the loving support you have given to him these past two days, and in the previous few months since Linda was diagnosed.

love

Marion

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

you are so kind to keep us posted

so when are you going to rest???

Leslie

• eddie c
    eddie c

Its so good to have friends at a time such as this.

Eddie

• Es
    Es

Thank you Marion, im so glad he has friends like you. If its not too much trouble and with Trevs consent I would love to have a photo of the both of them, it could be sent via email, pm me if this is possible.

Thank you

es

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Thanks for the updates Marion. It's wonderful that Trev has friends like you at this time.

Love to you both.

BB

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

(((((Marion)))))

Thanks so much for posting and keeping us in the loop. How blesses he is to have such a web of love and support surrounding at this time. Take care of each other~~~

hugs,

Annie

• KW13
    KW13

Trevor if you read this

Linda we'll miss you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit