LIGHT A CANDLE TODAY FOR LINDA & POST A PIC HERE

by rebel8 75 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

bttt

• iamfreenow
    iamfreenow

Rebel,

Trev has been back here briefly today to shower and change his clothes. He wasn't here long, and we didn't get time to talk much, but he printed this entire thread, along with the one he posted, and took them with him to the hospital. He sends his sincere thanks to you and every one else. I'm sure he will do that himself when he is home.

love

Marion

• flipper
    flipper

Flowers and a Big hug for Trev and Linda from Mr. & Mrs. Flipper. Love you guys, peace.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

A lovely thought but I have all but given up on trying to post any pictures here. Valis had to submit my avatar for me when I first came here and I have tired and tried to follow the directions to post my face on this forum.

I am afraid that I will have to be content with getting a candle and lighting it here where I sit, and let i that be it for now......

hugs,

Annie

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Annie,

I will post some for ya

• Sad emo
  • BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

trying this again

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I lit those last night around 11:30, kept getting the red x.

My thoughts and whatever prayer I have left in me is continously being sent to you both.

xxx

• Guest with Questions
    Guest with Questions

Hi Rebel8: I took it upon myself to collect all the candles and make a collage. Hope you don't mind. But somehow seeing all the candles together....

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

guest,

that is beautiful!

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit