LIGHT A CANDLE TODAY FOR LINDA & POST A PIC HERE

by rebel8 75 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

Sure. First you save your pic in jpg format. That means the extension on the file name is .jpg.

From the image tool: "You can only upload image files such as GIF and JPG/JPEG at present. All other file types will be rejected as will files that exceed your storage quota (currently 250 Kb)."

Then you sign into JWD and click on the word "files" under your name. Scroll down and click "browse". Select the file you want, and upload it. Then go to the thread and start a post, clicking on the paper clip (I think that's right but I can't see it right now because I'm in Mozilla). Anyway, you should be able to scroll across the icons and see the one for inserting a pic.

I think I will change this thread title to something about the candles to increase responses.

Anyone who, for whatever reason, cannot light a candle today/tonight, can grab an image of a lit candle from Google images or clip art, and post that instead.

:)

• Maddie
    Maddie

MY CANDLE FOR DEAR LINDA

ALL MY LOVE

MADDIE XXX

• *summer*
    *summer*

For Linda & Trevor...

(((My love and thoughts are with you)))

• *summer*
    *summer*

Sorry for the 'bad' candle posting. I am obviously a computer illiterate when it comes to this. But it was sent with my heart. And I believe that is all that matters...

• bubble
    bubble

Thinking of you, Linda and Trev. XXX

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

from the other LINDA

• mouthy
    mouthy

Everyone could take pics of their candle and post them here. HOW ABOUT IT?!

I cant do that. I dont know how. But the candle is burning in my home & heart.

• BFD
    BFD

• BrentR
    BrentR

My thoughts and prayers to you and the family.

alt

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Grace, you have a PM with the address.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit