new qfr on non-witness weddings

by karvel 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

$%#!!#!....jerks....what a load of crud. sammieswife.

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

I, now, go to non-Witness weddings, I toast the couple, throw rice, watch the catching of the flowers, and am far more spiritual blessed than all the JW meetings combined....

Go figure,

V

• Namaste
    Namaste

So sad....this stupid policy resulted in a big regret I have in the past of not attending a cousin's wedding to an "unbeliever". I was never able to apologize as she returned to being a hardcore JW. Now she's dead at the young age of 44 and I'll never be able to repair that relationship.

More people will now will do the same thing I did and I hope they don't have to have the same regrets as I do.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

what will it be next? It amazing how controlling the collective is getting. what's next only time will tell. who brings up these questions anyway?

• yknot
    yknot

Times like these make me glad I married a non-JW! I never could fathom, when the Borg says such stuff! Even more dumbfounding, the amount of people you follow such timely "advice".

• watson
    watson

What a bunch of gibberish. Back and forth, back and forth. I guess the safest thing to do is to not go.....

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Blegh I don't know whether I want to spit or vomit...

• besty
    besty

How can they so completely and utterly destroy the meaning of their first four words with the rest of their article...

• Clam
    Clam

Due to this crap I've missed a few "worldly" wedding ceremonies in the past, sometimes standing outside the church like a pious spare part. What was I thinking?

At Armageddon I probably supposed that it was enough to tip the balance . . .

Destroying Angel # 1 " Do we save this guy or do we cull him?"

Destroying Angel # 2 " He was a good Dub but he let himself down by going to a worldly wedding, so waste the bastard."

• Gill
    Gill

AAAAAAAAAGFGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

This article brought back all the confusion and depression of being a dubbie!

Shall I ? Shan't I ? How many thick people in the congregation would it 'stumble'? Would I then die at Armageddon if 'They' took offense!?'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit