new qfr on non-witness weddings

by karvel 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• karvel
  • eclipse
    eclipse

And there you have it folks, more vomit-inducing reasoning from the writing dept of the Watchtower Society.

• Es
    Es

Argggg its such brainwashing bull s&^%.

Its just so wrong

es

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Here at the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society we think that God is a vindictive dick!

• Honesty
    Honesty

In other words:

Don't go and experience the blessing of Jehovah.

Go and stumble your spiritual brothers and sisters and offend your non-JW relatives.

What a screwed up mess.

• HAL9000
    HAL9000

It is the isolate and alienate philosophy of this organisation that I find so abhorrent.

These words sicken me to the depths of my soul.

h9k

• Highlander
    Highlander

When did they start using the term 'non-witness' instead of the usual term of 'worldly' ?

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

What a load of crap.

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

Didn't the apostle Paul and other first century disiciples of Jesus go to synagoges of the Jewish faith even after they themselves became full-fledged Christians who converted away from Judaism?

Yes, they had a focused purpose in doing so. And the same with going to weddings/funerals of those who have a different faith or belief system.

The WTS is developing a guilt tactic on this topic for those who may decide to use their conscience.

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously)

• Bryan
    Bryan

No... do not offend the conscience of the collective!

Will Robins... Warning! Warning!

So there you have it. No sense in worrying about invuring your own conscience when you have to worry how you will effect sister corn-cob-up-the-butt.

Bryan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit