Who's Paired Off On This Here Board?

by snowbird 125 Replies latest jw friends

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

AgentSmith and Mrs Smith are hot for each other.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Well I'm away from the board a couple of days and look what happens lol!!

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger
    When you say, "getting biffed by a Scotsman," do you mean getting beat up?

Yeah he's bigger than me LOL - but I can run faster

Well I'm away from the board a couple of days and look what happens lol!!

Yes we get married!! Now get home, wench and iron me a shirt - (ducks for cover) Pub!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Yes we get married!! Now get home, wench and iron me a shirt - (ducks for cover )

Pub, you're gonna start rumours again! But I'll gladly iron you a shirt if you come back to the shop and empty all these boxes. I think that's a fair trade-off!

• Mary
    Mary
    ME AND MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................................................but she don't know it yet.

Geeze Warlock, have you told your wife yet?

• Dansk
    Dansk
    primitivegenius/victoriansky

Wow! I never knew! Please give Vic my love - and I assume that's your child together? Congratulations.

Pubsinger has now been paired up with three different women LOL. What a Philanderer Now, who is he REALLY paired up with? Ian BTW Pub, Paul Carrack's on in Harrogate around 26 of this month. Claire and I are going to see him again and are staying over in a hotel opposite the concert hall.
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit

wannaexit/apocalypse

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Pubsinger has now been paired up with three different women LOL. What a Philanderer Now, who is he REALLY paired up with?

Ian - it makes you wonder whether singing on the club circuit, he's like seafarers are supposed to be - you know - a woman in every port/town? (now emo ducks for cover to avoid counter-swipe!) Nope, he's definitely only paired with the equally nice Mrs Pub

• Dansk
    Dansk
    he's definitely only paired with the equally nice Mrs Pub

And would that be Sweetpea?

I met Pubsinger at the Apostacurry last year, but he was on his own. Nice guy!

Ian

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    And would that be Sweetpea?

No!! Mrs Pub doesn't post here. Sweetpea is with Besty

I hope Pub doesn't waste any more red when he next checks this thread lol!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit