• brinjen
    brinjen
    me....and me

I'd heard you two broke up

• Twitch
    Twitch
    me....and me
    I'd heard you two broke up

I heard those two can't live without each other.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Let's if I can put them together.

Bobbi/Para Bumble Bee/Memario ExWitless/LDB Blondie/Irreverent Angharad/Simon MissAnna/BigDreaux Sweetpea/Pubsinger

Did I miss/mismatch anyone?

Well Snowbird I am forced to use my 1000th post to avoid getting biffed by a Scotsman LOL

You've been looking at our quiz banter . . .

Sweetpea and the Podlets came to stay with Pub and Mrs Pubsinger (who doesn't post here) in Halifax last week - and The Pubsinger Family went to stay with Besty and Sweepy in London about 6 weeks ago.

That said Sweetpea is my discovery of 7 years here just think - if we'd never left the dubs we'd never have met. And now we're all free! (I think Besty will let me have that one)

hahahaha - wondered about them two myself.

I choked on my glass of red when I saw this thread . . . still wiping the screen!!!

Sad emo/ Pubsinger

That happens a lot We work together! Customers think it too . . . Sorry Emo!!

Glad that's sorted LOL.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Sad emo/ Pubsinger

That happens a lot We work together! Customers think it too . . . Sorry Emo!!

Glad that's sorted LOL.

So sorry!

LOL!

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Still totally single here...

No Apologies

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

[email protected] a NutCase!..That was frigg`n funny!!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Warlock
    Warlock

WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE???????????????

ME AND MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................................................but she don't know it yet.

Warlock

• Iron Rod
    Iron Rod

Well....what did you have in mind, Sweetstuff?

Are you perhaps intrigued by my alias?

NO?

Damn!

( Sweetstuff's probable response to this post: )

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Sorry ladies, You are all wonderful, but I have a very serious date with infinty, destiny, and fate. They are all such beautiful names, can't decide. Maybe i'll marry the three of them, and become a bigamist, but not before I get to punch God in the face.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Well Snowbird I am forced to use my 1000th post to avoid getting biffed by a Scotsman LOL

Congratulations on reaching Jedi status. I reached that milestone myself about a week ago.

When you say, "getting biffed by a Scotsman," do you mean getting beat up?

Let's see: Moving house, feeling broody, getting all chuffed; these are all unique phrases that I've learned from you guys. Sometimes I feel that I'm learning English all over again for the first time!

Just kidding. It's all good.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit