MONEY MONEY MONEY GIVE GIVE GIVE!!!

by Gill 26 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• moomanchu
    moomanchu
    My brother and I would like you to use this to translate the whole Bible into Ukranian.'

I thought the society discouraged jaydubeeyas from donating to specific causes.

I thought they wanted all the $$$ to go into their world wide work slush fund.

Actually world wide slop fund would sound better.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

that's one of the disgusting things about religion in general. They raise huge amounts of money and are accountable to no one. They don't even have to disclose what happens with the money to the poor saps who donate it. It's way past time churches were made to pay taxes and tell the truth about their finances.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Waaaaa who's gonna pay our car insurance and fishin trips Waaaaa

• tula
    tula

I'll make sure my friend doesn't get that issue. Thanks for the heads-up.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Manuel was a selfish little bastard. What did he do with the other pigs? How much more money could he have earned for the society? A poor example I would say.

• orbison11
    orbison11

reminds me of the time i had an experience to give at an assembly,,,i said how it went way down under very fast

they said,,never mind,,,,just talk about how it was in the beginning,,,the first door knock,,yah right

orb

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

I'm with soze . . If Manuel wasn't so disgustingly selfish he would have not only given the pig to the Society he would have pledged all the money he would earn for the next ten years or so to the Witnesses. Mexican kids , especially those in the country, have so much and they don't really have to do anything for it. Well, at least the local JW hall will set him straight.

• The-Borg
    The-Borg
    'A 14 year old girl wrote to the Cameroon branch of jehovah's Witnesses: 'After buying my school supplies for the year, I was able to sell two of last year's textbooks for 2500 francs ($5 US). I am contributing ($1.82 US ) from my savings. I would like to encourage you to continue the fine work you are doing. Thank you for the Watchtower and Awake! magazines. They make us think seriously.'

That's a disgrace, Cameroon is a third world country. These people have next to nothing and those crooks take their last pennies. They deserve to rot in Hades.

• Gill
    Gill

Thank you all for your replys!

I think that one of the things that this magazine article also proves is that throught the examples given, the Organization is aiming its major cult control at the most vulnerable people on the planet ie the very poor and the very young.

Their twisted logic is to impose guilt on first world members by using these types of examples. All they prove is that they trap the most unprotected people with their lies and those not able to escape the cult easily as they have neither the means or the education to realise their own parents have been scammed.

These are the very people that, if the WT Org really was a Christian religion it would be giving money too, and NOT taking money from!

All the talk in the article on their high tech printing technology is just a reflection of their twisted logic. They equate Christianity with printing mags that destroy rather than build the lives of others and that rob the very people who need help.

• llbh
    llbh

Hi Gill,

They do not alter do they, just use more cunning tactics, practise I suppose. My JW wife and I changed our wills to make sure they not get anything.

regards llbh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit