A Change in the Generation teaching, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Tired of it all 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Tired of it all
    Tired of it all

Just wondering if anybody else has heard of a change of the generation teaching again and a change in some of the parables, this was heard by a friend of mine from a couple that was entering Gilead(PUKE) and by a C.O. Just wondering if anybody else has caught wind of this, or if has been written in the new Witness only WT.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

yep, we just got wind of it here...more new light

• prophecor
    prophecor

How'd I miss that one?

Or is this, old news?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Just wondering if anybody else has caught wind of this, or if has been written in the new Witness only WT.

Hi tired of it all! It wouldn't be in the Kool-Aid WT edition (it's not out yet), but funny you should mention the generation change. Mike Musto mentioned the same thing in an earlier topic.

Thanks for another mention of the change. Now I know it's legit.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

The old doctrine: The generation counts from 1914

The new doctrine (1995): The generation does not count from 1914 or any other date

Have they changed it again??

• Tired of it all
    Tired of it all

YES Cultswatter they have changed again!!!! Now it looks like the new light became old light which replaced the new light from before which is now old light that this new light is replaceing new light which is now old light, you know it just easier to call the retarded.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Is this TM light??

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

well when this filters through my opinion is it will be dynamite - more will leave than did over the UN thing

• oompa
    oompa

Come on guys. Real changes happen when it is in print in the jw bible the WT. what is the supposed change anyway?

can hardly wait....have not figured out the 1995 change yet, esp the part where they say that change did not make them feel armageddon was any further away "than we previously thought." can anyone explain that part from the 1995 article?

what they hey????....oompa

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

So.... what is the change? Or does no one know what the change is, just that it is about to change?

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit