JK is here - bruised & sore - but back

by JK666 43 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

One day at a time.

So glad that today is another day, better than a previous one.

Peace out.

• helncon
    helncon

((((((JK)))))

I'm glad that you called your sponsor for help.

Asking for help is so hard to do.

Take care

Helen

• Es
    Es

Big hugs hope you mend quickly.

Es

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

That's behind you now.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Hang in there, you old juicer! Everybody trips and falls once in a while, the trick is to keep getting back up and trying again. And do not drive!

Best wishes

• horrible life
    horrible life

You took a wrong turn, corrected, and are on the right road again. Glad you called your sponser. Keep real friends around you at this time in your life. (((HUGS)))

• flipper
    flipper

JK- You are a wonderful asset on this board. Hope you are feeling better soon. I have always enjoyed your humor and good points you make. My common sense runs pretty much with yours. You can always call me if you wanna talk. You have a P.M

• JK666
    JK666

Hello everyone,

Your outpouring of support has really touched me!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know I had this many people online that love me unconditionally.I am crying tears of joy tonight for my online family

Crying is okay, but don't make me laugh too much. It only hurts when I breathe!

JK

• snowbird
    snowbird

I didn't know I had this many people online that love me unconditionally.I am crying tears of joy tonight for my online family

Doesn't it feel good?

Sylvia

• JK666
    JK666

Hi again,

Just to let you know, the Barney thing did not start the ball rolling this weekend. I was actually shocked that he singled me out. I never thought that my contributions to this board were noticed by people.

Primarily, I have been having problems in a 4 year long relationship. Not all her fault, not all my fault. I just felt sorry for myself and angry at her. I just wanted to stop thinking for a while.

I used none of the tools that AA provides - I wanted to get drunk more than I wanted to be sober. (I'll show her, I'll hurt me)

Stupid juicer that I am!

Love y'all!

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit