JK is here - bruised & sore - but back

by JK666 43 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

Hello friends,

For those of you that do not know my situation, I am an alcoholic that fell off the wagon this weekend.

Oh boy do I feel bad! I took a nasty fall and bruised my ribs and hip. I am moving very carefully today.

Thank you for all to the telephone support and e-mails. I have contacted my AA sponsor and will meet him at a meeting tonight.

You would think I would learn!

JK

• free2think
    free2think

(((((((((((jk666))))))))))))

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

Good for you JK! You have my support, faith and conviction that you will succeed. You'll be happy with yourself in the long run. And so will we.

LINDA

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((JK)))))))))))))))))))))))

nj

• JK666
    JK666

The DT's are no fun.

JK

• Gopher
    Gopher

JK,

Hang in there, we're always here for you. I'm sorry to hear that you fell back, and am heartened that you came on board to own up to it (because you're getting support rather than going it on your own).

I have no idea what you're going through, however I do hope you'll be able to get through the DT's and address the cause so that we can have you and you can have you for a long time.

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

Lots of Hugs!!!

Bobbi

• delilah
    delilah

Ouch...........take care, JK....

• Open mind
    Open mind

Sorry to hear that JK.

Wishing you a speedy remounting of "the wagon".

Open Mind

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

the fact that you are here right now being accountable speaks volumes. i have grown up with alcoholics in my family. what i have learned is that the more accountable they are, the more honest, the more successful. i think you fit into this category. pick yourself up. don't dwell. move forward. you can do it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit