@ Exclusive Members Offer @

by Clam 13 Replies latest social humour

• Clam
    Clam

Hi Folks,

Some here are annoyed by the Obves threads, some are happy to have him here. Some even choose to debate with him. But do you find his threads too long winded and repetitive? Are you frustrated at having to wade through huge amounts of text to find what you’re after?

Maybe you should think about this. . .

ObvesCalculator77777777777777777777.jpg picture by elvishimmler

The OBVES 2011

ä End time Calculator.

Developed by Obves and Camping Out

ä this neat little calculator will give you hours of fun as you predict the coming global holocaust. Simply input numbers you've found in the Bible and watch in wonder as the OBVES 2011 ä works out the date for the "Big A"

For added fun why not feed in your house number, family birthdates or your car's registration number?

Be the envy of your friends as you plan finances, holidays, even family get togethers in the safe knowledge that The Great Tribulation

â won't rain on your parade.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

How much?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Thanks, clam.

I think he's been setting us up for this all along.

Very clever marketing!

• brinjen
    brinjen

Throw in a set of steak knives and you can have my credit card.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

No matter what numbers you plug into the OBVES 2011, it shows you how it calculated them
    out to 2011. It doesn't make mistakes, it just finds more superflous data to use as a
    multiplier, often from the Bible (which has almost every number between 1 & 144,000 in it).

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

It looks very sleek Clam. I can't believe that OBVES uses anything
    that good. Ithought he used an abacus for his calculations, or
    maybe his fingers and toes.

Just shows how wrong you can be.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

These are gonna be hard to unload after December 31, 2011.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    These are gonna be hard to unload after December 31, 2011.

What would be pathetic, is if, just like World War One, some big thing happens in 2011
    (some big things happen all the time) and OBVE-US points to that big thing (like the
    International Bible Students did) as proof that his calculations were right, but then says
    the expectations were just a bit high- he might be able to start a full-blown cult.

Maybe he could create his own REVELATION-GRAND CLIMAX book. He could point
    to some attack by Clam or Outlaw on this thread and show how that fulfills some
    prophecy, then he could point to the witnesses claims to show how they are the false
    prophet. Maybe he could use actual events in the Middle East (if he reads the news).
    Why, I imagine that almost anybody could do this kind of stuff for any prophecy they
    want to promote.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Ohhh NEAT !!!!

I'll take 27 of them.

No, make that 36.

They will make Great Christmas presents.

• journey-on
    journey-on

But, WAIT! There's more.....

For an additional $9.95 we'll throw in a pair of JCanon's cultic detecting eye glasses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit