Am I a cool dude or what?

by sweetface2233 49 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Check out my new avatar! So the opposite of a sweet face, but he's so adorable. I love his nose!

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

LOL Did you switch teams? Are you trying to tell us something?

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

The slang "dude" can refer to a friend or associate, non-gender specific. I typed chick at first, but changed it. Dude sounded more laid back to me and I didn't want to give off the "air" that I think highly of myself as a specific poster told me that I "perceive myself to be hot".

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

Looks just like you!

LINDA

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

If it makes you happy and makes you smile, go for it! Life is too short to worry about what other people think, say or do!

nj

• Gopher
    Gopher

I love Gonzo. He's freakin' hilarious !!

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I try jersey, but I have a passive/aggressive personality. When I am attacked, directly or indirectly, I tend to withdraw from the situation. If you've noticed, these are my first posts since Monday night. I have to walk on eggshells on this board.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I prefer beautiful women to use beautiful women avatars, but I don't use a
    tan muscleman for mine, so do as you want.

I googled "sweetface." Apparently, it's a fashion line by J.Lo.

alt

That gives you many choices of what to use, but there's nothing wrong with muppets.

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

I always liked Gonzo. He wasn't afraid to do anything, especially if it involved gunpowder and a large canon. He really dug the chick(en)s but for some reason the chickens always looked afraid of him. Go figure.

As for the poster that said you 'perceive yourself as hot':

She is hot!

• BrentR
    BrentR

Should I change mine to Beaker? My hair does look like his when I get up in the morning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit