Please join us in a toast to freedom!

by dedpoet 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Maddie
    Maddie

Cheers to FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maddie

• OnTheWayOut
  • lawrence
    lawrence

I will toast to her freedom tonight, as well as all the others who have been liberated from Egypt and Babylon!

Might you have the telephone number for the Kingdom Hall, I'd like to congratulate the brethren, and invite them to take a walk outside the prison.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Congratulations

ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM

• free2think
    free2think

Cheers

Enjoy your freedom Julie

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

This gives me a great idea for the brave. Maybe I would actually do it.

They say "no applause" when it is announced that someone is reinstated. They
    do allow applause when someone is baptized, thus ending the love bombing and
    beginning the imprisonment. If I were DF'ed, I might just go to the meeting when
    the announcement is made. After they say "OnTheWayOut is no longer one of
    Jehovah's Witnesses," I would vigorously applaud and stand and walk out, saying
    "Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, I am free at last."

DP, feel free to suggest it, but maybe they aren't ready to set foot in the hall.

If I actually did it, I would show up during the song between meetings to minimize the
    pain.

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

Here is a few beers for your friend, I'll have the decaf! How exciting! How nice that another person is out of that crazy cult!

Just in time for her to prepare for her Christmas lights!

• Clam
    Clam

Good on you Julie! Welcome to the real world.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Hip Hip Hooray for Julie! Here's a toast to your new found freedom. Enjoy the rest of your life.

Edited to add: Make sure you celebrate by joining JWD. Looking forward to hearing from you.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

To your new life of Freedom, Julie

Congratulations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit