nine pages of BS from October AWAKE

by purplesofa 54 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• moshe
    moshe

It would not surprise me, if the writers of this article were low level guys in the writing department who were just completing an assignment. They probably were not privy to any inside information about the WT pedophile settlements.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

brants wife

good eye

By the way, as a side issue, did you guys notice the UN quotation that was on page 4 of the AWAKE?

Momma is still sleeping with the beastie.

Brants Wife

• heathen
    heathen

Yah and according to most apostates , avoiding a kingdub hall is the best way to avoid molesters. What's wrong with pepper sray and a kick to the nuts????? having some technical difficulty.

• flipper
    flipper

Purps- Mr. Flipper here. HOMEROVAH and MOSHE were dead on in their analysis, I believe. As Homerovah mentioned , this is an extremely sorry a$$ attempt on the watchtower society's part to perform big time damage control not so much to the public, but more to the witness members themselves who have heard of the molestation settlements in the news or perhaps by some of us, even , on this board. They are trying to schmooze things over and show that they are SO CONCERNED LOL, about children being molested . Like J.R. Brown said in the Dateline interview and to the media, " We will continue to educate parents how to protect their children from molesters ". But like you said Purps, they forgot the part about protecting the children from elders. Kind of skipped over that part !

MOSHE was right I'm sure when he said some low level writers were told to write this article from the governing body. Notice the first sentence in the article " How to Protect Your Children ". It says, " Few of us want to dwell on the sexual abuse of children. " I'm sure that was a line probably directly from Jaracz himself or the others who don't want attention drawn to the secret database file of 23,000 pedophiles in their ranks. They sure as hell don't want to dwell on it more than they have to , however such an amount of publicity has leaked out about this lawsuit settlement, that they were forced , I believe to write a damage control article , because they are probably getting feedback from circuit overseers reporting that the " friends " ECCH! are talking about this quite a bit during our visits. So, society has to do something to shut up the jdub members. Can you spell damage control ? Oh yeah!! Maybe it will make some of them, who think, question things !! Ya never know! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• bobld
    bobld

The example the WT uses..wasn't Heather's father the scumbag from Saskatoon the was posted here.

Bob

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I couldn't find the citation for the publication from which came the convicted molester's comments. Did anyone else get the reference? Why don't they cite references?

I bet that referenced publication tells people exactly what to do when there is an accusation of abuse.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

oops, got my threads mixed up

deleted by me

• anewme
    anewme

Yes, they are pointing to the pedophilia outside the organization as the danger.

Poor poor poor JWs! Completely duped by the same organization they are slaving for.

"Get out of her my people!" "Quit touching the unclean thing!"

Get out of false religion! Get free! Serve God with your beautiful heart!

And protect your precious families!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Purps,

Thank you for your post although reading the artile made me FURIOUS!! What hypocrites!!! Rerread this paragraph!

Sadly, though, most of such crimes go unpunished by authorities today. In Australia, for example, it has been estimated that only 10 percent of offenders are prosecuted, and few are convicted. Other lands have a simular record. While governments may be able to do little to protect the Christian family, the applcation of Bible principles can do far more.

Here they are the very ones who protect, hide and coverup molestation, so the authorities know nothing of the crime!! Clearly this article is written for damage control as the exposure of their participation in these horrific cases and others come to the fore within their fold! Talk about making you want to puke! I am with you Purps!!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Lady Liberty: Yes, it is so hypocritical that the WT complains that so few pedophiles get caught and punished when they themselves are hiding over 20,000.

I also would like to refer to a scripture. Deut. 22:23-27

Why isn't this used against the pedophile??? I doubt that the victim agreed to be molested. The child is "screaming" inside her head and heart but there is no one to hear her. And how many witnesses?? NOT TWO!!! Just one. Her word against his.

How convenient that the WT still will pick and choose which verses they will apply.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit