X--JW WarFare..."OUTLAW Style"

by OUTLAW 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Evening from "The Great White North",JWD!!..This is an incredible board..We are all so lucky to have our Hosts,Mods and (most)Members of this site..LOL!!.....So many Ideas.So many personalities.So much Exchange of Knowledge and Ideas.Right here on JWD!.....This thread was inspired by another thread..Thank-you "Hidden Window"!.....I hope this thread inspires other "Ideas",just like I was inspired by another thread......................Many of us want to show our loved ones and the rest of the world,the "Real WBT$".....We want to get our loved ones out of a "Cult"..And..The International Political World will bring the WBT$ down,when they can no longer disguise themselves as a religion.....The WBT$ is a Political Organization,disguised as a Religious Organization seeking "World Domination"!.....Most of us are not ready to take on a Billion dollar organization,the WBT$.....We only want our families back!.....Not all JW`s are ready to read Ray Franz`s:"Crisis of Conscience"..Or..Barbera Andersons New CD:"Secrets of PEDOPHILIA in an American Religion.Jehovah`s Witness`s in Crisis"..But..Some are!!.....JW`s are restricted on the internet by the WBT$.....Where will your average JW seek information,without alerting the local Elders or reading the prohibited internet?.....The Local Library!..............Does your local library have a copy of Ray Franz`s:"Crisis of Conscience"..Or..Barbera Andersons New CD:"Secrets of PEDOPHILIA in an American Religion.Jehovah`s Witness in Crisis"..???.....If your Local Library does not have these Authors in their collection..And..You can afford it..Why not donate one of these Titles to your local Library???.....Somebody is looking for this Information!.....We Were!!...OUTLAW

• RebelWife
    RebelWife

That's weird. I just said basically the same thing.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

good idea

• orbison11
    orbison11

great post outlaw

one thing you can do,,is request for your library to 'buy' the cd

many will do it,,if enoug of us 'call in' they will

one of my clients is a libranian in our only library,,i will ask her next week

wendy

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

I was at my neighborhood library early in September and I looked for 'Crisis of Conscience'. They have one copy and it was checked out. When I returned my books last week I checked again and it was still gone. I'm hoping someone with doubts is doing some thorough research and it hasn't been snuck away by a jw loyalist. Buying another copy and donating it to the library might be a good idea.

Chris

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Orbison11..That is so cool!..The information I learn from my fellow board mates is incredible..Thank-you Wendy!...OUTLAW

• orbison11
    orbison11

lol outlaw,,i tried about 3 years to get you to marry me,,,as we are in the same neck of the woods,,but you would have nothing to do with it lol

if only you saw my pic hahahhah

orb

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Rising Eagle..If you notice your local library could use an extra copy of "Crisis of Conscience"..And..You can afford to donate one..That is very cool...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

((Wendy))..LOL!!..My last adventure in the Wilderness dam near killed me..Ive only been back on the board for a year..You`ve got to give a man a chance to get his health back..Before you hunt him down..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• orbison11
    orbison11

aint no huntin here, lol ---------->>>>>flickin hair from side to side

lol

orb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit