SURVEY: Who Believes In "God"?

by minimus 100 Replies latest jw friends

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

nope

brunn

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Not sure. I hope there is more to this life and (as eclipse said) God is just not interested in us at this point but when we "move on" we will have something more to enjoy...(like heaven).

For right now, my faith isn't very strong in believing in a god. Though I have a very difficult believing this is it and maybe that's all to do with emotional reasons.

I have seen "spirits" (for lack of a better word) which leads me to believe there is something more to this life...maybe. Right now I'd be considered very confused on this subject.

• Enjoying freedom
    Enjoying freedom

I would rather believe that there isn't a god.

Because if god does exist then he/she/it is criminally negligent in failing to act to prevent disasters, disease and death which he/she/it apparently has the power to prevent.

And personally I wouldn't want to know such a nasty individual anyway.

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

I am not sure, i need more proof.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

imho, 'god' is whoever or whatever you devote your life to - be that a religious version of God, a particular cause, your wealth, your loved ones, your possessions or simply your-self.

Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also...

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Absolutely not

• dobbie
    dobbie

Enjoyingfreedom totally summed it up for me!

• erandir
    erandir

Who believes in "God"?

Jesus

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

I believe in a Higher Source, call Him/Her God or whatever, but whatever He/She is doing, is beyond me.. I do know He/She has stood behind me in numerous cases. Even getting out of the Borg must have been in His/Her plan for me because I haven't been happier and as the saying goes, "All the Good comes from Him/Her".

LINDA

• erandir
    erandir

Ok, I'm open to the possibility that God exists. But if he's like the God of the bible, then I don't want to believe he exists.

I'd rather believe in Homerovah, in that case.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit