SURVEY: Who Believes In "God"?

by minimus 100 Replies latest jw friends

• the dreamer dreaming
    the dreamer dreaming

I believe in GOD the Generator Of Dreams --- reality dreaming about itself.... the dreamer dreaming.

• anewme
    anewme

I do.

Im still holding out hope that something will make me absolutely certain of it someday.

There is just too much evidence of God in creation for me to personally deny an intellectually superior deity out there.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

What a silly question, of course I exist. :p

• free2think
    free2think
    What a silly question, of course I exist. :p

LOL

• changeling
    changeling

Count me out.

changeling

• Gopher
    Gopher

I sure as hell don't.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I don't know if there is a God, the word God has so many meanings, I don't think any of them are accurate. I do beleive in the "God Image" or archetype, as a dominate influence in the human psyche, that has been around for a long time perhaps many tens of thousands in the consciousness.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Since Gods have originated from human ignorance of the knowledge of the world we live in,

in a attempt to progress away from that ignorance for the betterment of humanity

I stand away from that very belief.........I say no

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Overwhelming Yes!

Outaservice

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I don't know anymore , I want to ,but I just can't seem to commit.

If there really is an all powerful God ...why doesn't he clearly make himself known w/o a doubt ?

And why would he punish generations by not associating with them just because the first two humans ate some fiber ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit